Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dust off your Shockwave, the P-Man cometh.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Dust off your Shockwave, the P-Man cometh.

    Or dust everything you own off and shoot them all at once.


    Stand and shoot this year. Fewer stages, but more targets.

    1... 2... 6... 15 guns if you want. (please don't use 15 guns)
    John Valuk is dead. He fell on his head.

    #2
    What the fuck are you babbling about?
    "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Aquabach View Post
      What the fuck are you babbling about?
      Is this about that Impractical Shotgun match?
      NRA RSO

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by D1B27 View Post

        Is this about that Impractical Shotgun match?
        👍
        III%

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Aquabach View Post
          What the fuck are you babbling about?
          It's a secret.

          (at least that's what the other guys said to tell you)
          John Valuk is dead. He fell on his head.

          Comment


            #6
            DTL?
            It's all the same, we're all ashamed of our children who can read between the lines of their textbooks
            This world must be witness to revolution every now and then
            The busted wills and scrapfills of this great nation show you can hold a fucking pen

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by viper720 View Post
              DTL?
              LSMFT ?

              Comment


                #8
                airplane-movie-04.jpg
                John Valuk is dead. He fell on his head.

                Comment


                  #9
                  So pissed. Been looking forward to this match for months, I’ve only missed one or two shotgun matches over the past several years. BUT, I broke the radius in my left arm yesterday in a mountain bike crash. Bologna!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Event Type
                    Shotgun Match

                    Start Date
                    7/28/2019 9:00 AM

                    Organizer
                    Glen Castro



                    6 stages

                    140 rounds birdshot.

                    Knock down steel (static stages)

                    Par time TBD.


                    Divisions: SMALL: Shockwave / Pistol Grip only, 4+1 max (one gun only)

                    MEDIUM: Start capacity 5 to 8 rounds total. (In as many guns as you like. Auto, pump, lever, SxS)

                    LARGE: Start capacity 9 to 16 rounds total. (In as many guns as you like. Auto, pump, lever, SxS)

                    XTRA LARGE: Start capacity 17 to 25 rounds total. (In as many guns as you like. Auto, pump, lever, SxS) 10+1 Max in any one gun.

                    Open guns are legal, but CAN NOT be reloaded on the clock.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Spoke with a couple shooters today about the match this year and there was a little confusion.

                      YES, you can shoot just one gun if you want to (as I assume most people will). In either "medium" or "large", depending on what you gun holds (or which div. you choose)

                      It's your option to use one or as many guns as you like, as long as you stay within the division capacity limits at all times. (and good penalties if you don't)

                      The capacities are the max number allowed in total, at any time, at start or on the clock. (so if for example you're shooting "Xtra Large", the most round you can load is 25, be that in three guns or fifteen.)

                      cdd5e9043d2e30aa34a59cf66ab8ec73--tables-full-of.jpg
                      Last edited by cas; 07-14-2019, 10:31 PM.
                      John Valuk is dead. He fell on his head.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by cas View Post
                        Spoke with a couple shooters today about the match this year and there was a little confusion.

                        YES, you can shoot just one gun if you want to (as I assume most people will). In either "medium" or "large", depending on what you gun holds (or which div. you choose)

                        It's your option to use one or as many guns as you like, as long as you stay within the division capacity limits at all times. (and good penalties if you don't)

                        The capacities are the max number allowed in total, at any time, at start or on the clock. (so if for example you're shooting "Xtra Large", the most round you can load is 25, be that in three guns or fifteen.)

                        cdd5e9043d2e30aa34a59cf66ab8ec73--tables-full-of.jpg
                        Hey CAS, indulge me cause I'm a little dense. Sooo this is how I read it. I can shoot , for example, my semi auto that holds 9 and my pump that holds 7 , at the same stage? Since the total is 16 rounds that would put me in the large category and my scores on the match would be in the large class? If so I now know why this is a static match as it would seem difficult to carry more than on shotgun on the move!!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          So if I have an 7+2 Benelli what am I shooting in?

                          target distances? Etc

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by 2wheelbliss View Post

                            Hey CAS, indulge me cause I'm a little dense. Sooo this is how I read it. I can shoot , for example, my semi auto that holds 9 and my pump that holds 7 , at the same stage? Since the total is 16 rounds that would put me in the large category and my scores on the match would be in the large class?
                            Correct.

                            Pick one up, empty it, put it down, pick up another. Decide which one is easier to reload. It's a good chance to break out the guns that aren't really suited for fast reloads, because you won't need to .
                            Last edited by cas; 07-15-2019, 12:27 PM.
                            John Valuk is dead. He fell on his head.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Dank27 View Post
                              So if I have an 7+2 Benelli what am I shooting in?

                              target distances? Etc
                              You could shoot Medium (and only load 8).
                              Or shoot Large at a disadvantage. Since you'd only have 7+1+1 at the start, that would be a mistake.

                              Because of the short barreled shockwaves, distances will be close.


                              John Valuk is dead. He fell on his head.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X