USPSA match at Freeport R&R, 8/1 and 8/2/2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USPSA match at Freeport R&R, 8/1 and 8/2/2020

At Freeport R/R Uspsa match Aug 2 .Start time 8am. Setup for this match is Aug 1 at 1:30 pm. That means guys u come up setup u can shoot the match that day. If up plan on shooting this match u need to email me back with this info . Name, day u shooting ,division u are shooting (if u due not know what division tell what gun u are shooting) Uspsa # (If u have one),and power factor. Also u must wear a mask at all times when u on the range even when shooting . If u show up and u do not have a mask u cannot shoot the match.
    Contact Mike at [email protected]
    Steve

The match on Saturday was very good, Mike did a nice job as usual

Comment

How was the course of fire? I heard mask required even when shooting, so it was pass for me
      A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

Comment

Originally posted by ANYGUNWILLDOIFUWILLDO View Post
        How was the course of fire? I heard mask required even when shooting, so it was pass for me
        Course was good 4 stages,6 targets per stage,4 rounds per target.Good group on Saturday with everyone following protocol with the masks,which sucked but it is what it is

Comment

Originally posted by ANYGUNWILLDOIFUWILLDO View Post
          Same for me. I cannot stand wearing a mask outside in this heat for more than a minute. Have a hard time breathing. Let alone in the humidity, and while running/moving between shooting boxes. I'd end up either passing out, or have an AD. Not good either way.
          Btw, I heard there were a few DQ's today because of poor gun handling, and an AD. Wonder if having a mask on the whole time contributed to these "errors"?
          Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!
          Certified NROI RSO

Member Freeport R&R

Comment

I would think of it as shooting in less than ideal conditions. It's part of life in general . The weather dosn't always cooperate, it may be too hot, too cold, your arthritis is acting up... etc.... So I think of it how would I do in less than perfect conditions given what I'm dealt with.

Comment

Originally posted by 2wheelbliss View Post
              I would think of it as shooting in less than ideal conditions. It's part of life in general . The weather dosn't always cooperate, it may be too hot, too cold, your arthritis is acting up... etc.... So I think of it how would I do in less than perfect conditions given what I'm dealt with.
              One of the most fun matches I ever shot was in sideways blowing snow.
              Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Postal Bob View Post

Same for me. I cannot stand wearing a mask outside in this heat for more than a minute. Have a hard time breathing. Let alone in the humidity, and while running/moving between shooting boxes. I'd end up either passing out, or have an AD. Not good either way.
                Btw, I heard there were a few DQ's today because of poor gun handling, and an AD. Wonder if having a mask on the whole time contributed to these "errors"?
                Given the size of the place and the number of people packed in there during a match, an AD could be catastrophic. I’d like to know the circumstances around that. Anyone there that can comment ?

Comment

Damn things have changed since I been there.

let's make america great again

Comment

Working...
                  X