Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knockdown Steel Match 8-7-16

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Knockdown Steel Match 8-7-16

    Description 6 stages, 100 rounds with the following divisions:
    • PCC Open
    • PCC Limited
    • Pistol Open
    • Pistol Limited
    • Revolver Open
    • Revolver Limited
    Register here
    https://practiscore.com/lipsa-august...match/register

    Stages here
    https://lipsa.us/event/downloadstagedescription/53/
    All aboard the Trump train............................................. ....

    #2
    So a 9 mm AR with a 16" barrel is good to go ?
    Last edited by FastPhil; 08-01-2016, 03:01 PM.

    Comment


      #3
      in. And registered.
      Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

      Comment


        #4
        I can't take it anymore, Ill be fucking TDY this match. I have a CR speed belt set up ready to go for my Beretta and haven't had a chance to use it.;

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by bcwood64 View Post
          I can't take it anymore, Ill be fucking TDY this match. I have a CR speed belt set up ready to go for my Beretta and haven't had a chance to use it.;
          Bust out that PCC you got!

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by FastPhil View Post
            So a 9 mm AR with a 16" barrel is good to go ?
            Yea!

            Comment


              #7
              BUMP
              Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

              Comment


                #8
                Had an excellent time today shoot with squad 6. Great stages that were fun and challenging. Thanks again to LIPSA for hosting this shoot and the RO's in our squad for keeping things safe. Looking forward to doing this again!
                Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Great match today thanks to the guys at Lipsa for making it happen. I hate that seesaw!!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by LazyLab View Post
                    Great match today thanks to the guys at Lipsa for making it happen. I hate that seesaw!!
                    If you stood in the correct spot on it you could shoot all 10 plates. But you had to be really careful not to break the 180.
                    Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by ChiefSailer View Post

                      If you stood in the correct spot on it you could shoot all 10 plates. But you had to be really careful not to break the 180.
                      Lol! I screwed it up and Failed to engage one plate!!😡😃

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Dammit! I always miss the good matches because of family obligations!
                        SHADAP VARMINT!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X