Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IDPA "style" (handgun only) match at Freeport R&R, 8/13 and 8/14/16

From Mike H:
    At Freeport R/R Idpa style match aug -14 start time 8 am. Setup for this match is on Aug-13 at 1pm . That means u come down and help setup u can shoot the match that day. If u are going to shoot this match e-mail me back with full name and division u plan on shooting.
    Expect four stages, 72 rounds max. Bring two boxes in case a reshoot may be required. Course descriptions N/A.

Contact Mike at [email protected]
    Steve

Thanks for Mike running the match today! Quick and fun can't beat That! Really enjoyed that last stage.

Comment

Thanks Mike, I know it never rains while you are shooting, can you work on the heat and humidity next?
      Give peace a chance, I'll cover you in case that doesn't work out.

LIBERALISM should be classified as a MENTAL DISORDER!

Comment

Wow! My Glock would of melted in heat! Hats off to you guys!

Comment

Mikes final stage in that heat was a real nice cherry on the heat cake.

Comment

The heat must've warped my bullets, because my shots were going all over the place yesterday. Yeah, that's it. The heat was causing my gun to shoot crooked.
            Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!
            Certified NROI RSO

Member Freeport R&R

Comment

Originally posted by Postal Bob View Post
              The heat must've warped my bullets, because my shots were going all over the place yesterday. Yeah, that's it. The heat was causing my gun to shoot crooked.
              I don't think the one handed weak drills helped us much either!

Comment

Working...
              X