Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Machete Attack NY

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=a82_1463628082

Too bad they didn't blow his friggen head off.
    Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

And there is any question why law-abiding citizens should have the right to defend themselves? A lunatic with a Machete? And then using his car as a weapon, but they want to grab guns from NON CRIMINALS??? LE cannot be there in a millisecond, when that POS could have killed three people!
      NRA Benefactor Life
      NRA Instructor & RSO
      NYSRPA, SAF, GOA

Comment

Originally posted by MSA77 View Post
        And there is any question why law-abiding citizens should have the right to defend themselves? A lunatic with a Machete? And then using his car as a weapon, but they want to grab guns from NON CRIMINALS??? LE cannot be there in a millisecond, when that POS could have killed three people!
        You are wrong SIR!!!
        Mr Diblasio and the NYPD are the only entities that will protect you in NYC. The rest of you miscreants do not need to defend yourselves.
        I can't wait to get the hell outta NY. NYC is spinning down the crapper, Zir/Ze!

Comment

Originally posted by Karpteach View Post
          You are wrong SIR!!!
          Mr Diblasio and the NYPD are the only entities that will protect you in NYC. The rest of you miscreants do not need to defend yourselves.
          I can't wait to get the hell outta NY. NYC is spinning down the crapper, Zir/Ze!
          Isn't Zir/Ze a character on Game of Thrones? Oh yeah that's Cersei! Damnit DiDoucheo wins the game of bones(boners).
          NRA Benefactor Life
          NRA Instructor & RSO
          NYSRPA, SAF, GOA

Comment

i though they made machetes illegal. what a joke. crazy people and criminals will always find a way to get weapons
            let's make america great again

Comment

They need to castrate that POS wth his own Machete to stop him from procreating.
              NRA Benefactor Life
              NRA Instructor & RSO
              NYSRPA, SAF, GOA

Comment

Working...
              X