• Time
  • Show
Clear All

NYPD officers attack FDNY members

they should be able to play nice... kids these days

Comment

Let the boys play!!!

Comment

It Happens I once saw a fireman come out of a burned building with a gold chain hanging out of the top of his boot occupant recognized her chain and told the cop on scene and when cops tried to arrest him the firemen beat the shit of the cops.

Comment

Originally posted by JPS439 View Post
          It's football! And by the way stay on your own sidelines. WHO GIVES A FUCK!

Comment

Lol. I know a bunch of those guys, both sides. Its a football game. Its a fight. It happens. Like the fire pd hockey game a few years ago, people were up in arms about a brawl that took place on ice. Its hockey. It was a fight. It was also the highest grossing either hockey game or event overall (dont remember which) for years running at the coliseum, and raised a ton of money for charity.

Little fyi for those not in the know, the whole fire pd rivalry is mostly nonsense. I know cops who dislike firemen, some because they regret not going that route, and i know firemen who hate cops, usually idiot liberals. I know a blm type fireman who outright assaulted a bunch of cops, in typical blm fashion, because he is a skell. The majority of us have a great mutual respect for each other. We often invite local pd in for a coffee, some food, or just a rest, because they have a tough job that myself and fellow firemen respect, and especially in these current times and the area we work, do not envy. Next time you see a cop at 7/11, buy him a coffee. Next time you see a fireman with a great mustache and ak-builder hat, buy him several bottles of bourbon. It's the little things, ya know?

Comment

• LazyLab
              LazyLab commented
              Editing a comment
              Bingo! Media hyped

Looks like FD got hosed

Comment

That's nothing. You should see the NYFD/NYPD ice hockey games. You wanna talk about fights.

Comment

LIBS think its so barbaric. They rather make Kale chips and get hammered on 1 shitty tasting IPA.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyj513 View Post
                  Lol. I know a bunch of those guys, both sides. Its a football game. Its a fight. It happens. Like the fire pd hockey game a few years ago, people were up in arms about a brawl that took place on ice. Its hockey. It was a fight. It was also the highest grossing either hockey game or event overall (dont remember which) for years running at the coliseum, and raised a ton of money for charity.

Little fyi for those not in the know, the whole fire pd rivalry is mostly nonsense. I know cops who dislike firemen, some because they regret not going that route, and i know firemen who hate cops, usually idiot liberals. I know a blm type fireman who outright assaulted a bunch of cops, in typical blm fashion, because he is a skell. The majority of us have a great mutual respect for each other. We often invite local pd in for a coffee, some food, or just a rest, because they have a tough job that myself and fellow firemen respect, and especially in these current times and the area we work, do not envy. Next time you see a cop at 7/11, buy him a coffee. Next time you see a fireman with a great mustache and ak-builder hat, buy him several bottles of bourbon. It's the little things, ya know?

Most of of my family who have been FDNY jumped from NYPD when they got the chance. One cousin swears the only beef he has w NYPD is that if they are still on that job they aren't smart enough to be FDNY.

This is NOT a cop bash, period.

Comment

Let's have 1 hockey game w NYPD versus ABC, CBS, NBC & CNN. And a football game w FDNY playing the same bunch of whiny bitches.
                    put O'Reilly on the MSM team too, just for laughs.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyj513 View Post

Exactly the rivalry is over-hyped. I have trained members of both departments, before and during the bouts the rivalry is intense (as it should be). After the bouts for the most part it is mutual respect! Fine bunch of men, I might add!

Comment

Originally posted by OUTRAGED View Post
                        they should be able to play nice... kids these days
                        It was especially sad on September 11th when the NYPD and the FDNY could not have proper radio communications with each other due to incompatible equipment.

Similar problems occurred when the NYPD and the Transit Police merged.

I know part of the problem is ego related, but the NYPD and the FDNY should be able to hear each other when they say "Go f yourself".

Comment

The hockey games are wild. Sometimes I'm amazed that the fights stay on the ice...

Comment

We had some great throw-downs when I played Lacrosse for the NYPD...then we'd go to the bar afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                            X