Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And what about the rest of the "Mall Ninjas" at Roosevelt Field?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Punisher1336 View Post
    Security Guards are a state regulated licensed occupation. The state does a great job of running things. How could this possibly happen?
    I imagine this is all part of Andy’s grand plan. Someplace between unSAFE and paroleing triple cop killers he managed to fit in credentialing known gang members (yep, that comes up in a background check when you bother to look) to occupy positions that imply a public trust and often entrusts to them people, places and things of great value.
    👍 keep up the good work Albany.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
      So known Bloods members can obtain NYS Security Guard licenses? Seems (I know) the standards would be just a bit higher.
      wondering if he worked for Simon Properties or an individual store.
      News 12 reached out to Macy's to inquire about what type of background checks they perform on their security guards, but has not received a response.
      Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Ellar View Post
        "You say your child is lost in the store?! Ok. Go see Snoop Cracky Crack over there. The guy in the red out of town sports jersey with the red sweats."
        “Snoop Cracky Crack”

Brother you made my day. I literally laughed out loud at that one.
        NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO & Certified Pistol Instructor
        NYSRPA Member / Freeport R&R Member
        Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network Member

Comment

Originally posted by TTSkipper View Post

News 12 reached out to Macy's to inquire about what type of background checks they perform on their security guards, but has not received a response.
          Macy’s could have offered him the gig if NYS hadn’t signed off on him first. SMFH

Comment

Working...
          X