Nassau County Police officer Arrested For Allegedly Exposing Himself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nassau County Police officer Arrested For Allegedly Exposing Himself

I do not know what is more pathetic, that this officer is alleged to have exposed himself in a park on two occasions or that the NCPD Chief of Police seemingly has already convicted him. No matter how damning the evidence, he deserves his day in court just like any other charged criminal. My guess is they have the goods on him but it ain't over until the jury or judge arrives at a verdict or the guy pleads guilty. Of course, if they do have damning evidence, I can certainly understand the anger the chief was expressing. https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...taboola-recirc

The Commissioner is awesome. Fuck that guy.

When they kick out your front door
    How you gonna come?
    With your hands on your head
    Or on the trigger of your gun?

Comment

Seriously, I honestly don’t get your post. How can you possibly be befuddled as to which is “more pathetic.”

A. Cop exposes himself masturbating to two women.
      B. The Police Commissioner (and Public Information Officer) expresses anger and utter disgust at said perv.

So A and B are neck and neck in your horse race of moral equivalency and you’re unsure who you want to take the lead?

Next you’ll tell me the guy who ran down the 5 Boy Scouts in Manorville shouldn’t be judged harshly, that we should keep our mouths shut until he’s had his day in court.
      How you gonna come?

Comment

Well...they did make sure to process his retirement paper work before the shit went public. I would say that CYA mode is fully engaged.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post
          Well...they did make sure to process his retirement paper work before the shit went public. I would say that CYA mode is fully engaged.
          They don’t process it. NYS does. Officers file their own. Agencies can’t stop it. He ran to Hauppage and dropped his retirement papers with the state. Common move for a civil servant that has charges pending. He will lose his payout for his accrued vacation/comp/sick time.
          How you gonna come?

Comment

I can see the National Enquirer Story: " Cop Blows Cover - Exposure Comes to a Head"
            Last edited by Vitaman; 10-11-2018, 07:04 AM.
            "If you know how many guns you own,”you don’t have enough guns.”

"What doesn't kill you ... will circle around for a second attempt."

Comment

He has put his department in a sticky situation. The commissioner had a hard decision to make concerning the accused.
              Last edited by LazyLab; 10-11-2018, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherm66 View Post
                Seriously, I honestly don’t get your post. How can you possibly be befuddled as to which is “more pathetic.”

A. Cop exposes himself masturbating to two women.
                B. The Police Commissioner (and Public Information Officer) expresses anger and utter disgust at said perv.

So A and B are neck and neck in your horse race of moral equivalency and you’re unsure who you want to take the lead?

Next you’ll tell me the guy who ran down the 5 Boy Scouts in Manorville shouldn’t be judged harshly, that we should keep our mouths shut until he’s had his day in court.
                Are you purposefully twisting what I said to suit your purpose to arrive at your conclusion about what I consider morally equivalent and thus are you simply like the leftists who believe Kavanaugh was guilty of rape or the president guilty of conspiracy with the Russians! I truly believe in due process and that an accused is just that - accused and thus not guilty until proven so.

Do you know for a fact that the officer exposed himself and if so what evidence do you have? You sound like the stereotypical hard core believer of the axim guilty until proven innocemt. Now if they have evidence other than mere allegation, fine, then it is understandable. Maybe you will notice I essentially said in my.post that if they do have damning evidence then the outrage is understandable. The thing is, if they are going on mere allegations as all too many seem to do as of late, it is pathetic.

Comment

Im sure all involved have taken a hard look at the evidence in hand before just spewing remarks to the public

Comment

Originally posted by LazyLab View Post
                    Im sure all involved have taken a hard look at the evidence in hand before just spewing remarks to the public
                    I would hope so but there has been one example after another where such has not been the case lately. It seems to be becoming the norm lately to arrive at a personal conviction of someone by way of emotion before all the facts are known.

Comment

Perv cop handily breaks the Penile code

Comment

I’m guessing a stiff penalty is coming.

Comment

Was he once assigned to the PLB ? Just sayin'

Comment

I find it hard to believe .. Then not to handle that quietly is a shame.. Get caught taking a piss in the woods and the next thing you're all over the media as a pervert .. Picture on every front page and a pile of accusations.. Anyone can say anything and you're immediately guilty and hung out to dry

Comment

Off the rails.

Comment

Working...
                              X