Will Epstein topple Clinton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warmnfuzzy View Post

i usually have lunch with my brother at the Whetstone by the bridge to NH . My bro has been living in White river junction for 40 years.
    One time we left Stowe at 30 below zero and by the time we got to White River it was a balmy 20 below.

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post

One time we left Stowe at 30 below zero and by the time we got to White River it was a balmy 20 below.
      I feel like Stowe and Sunday River are tied for the coldest places I have ever been.
      High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

Originally posted by Volkosupply View Post

I feel like Stowe and Sunday River are tied for the coldest places I have ever been.
        I spent a week in Burlington one day, 30 below and a 40 mph wind off the lake. You couldn't sit near a window. Car rear ends froze solid.

Comment

Used to stay in Woodstock and spend time at Quechee. Roads were better there in February than Jericho Turnpike in June

Comment

Stay tuned. The shit is going to hit the fan very soon. The victims have been naming names. Only a matter of time.
            https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...d-accomplices/
            Last edited by Waffen1974; 07-13-2019, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Along with a couple of 6 figure payouts to coconspirators to keep quiet.

Comment

My son is a good boy.
                signed: Epstein’s Mother

Comment

Originally posted by Nordon View Post
                  My son is a good boy.
                  Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Nordon View Post
                    My son is a good boy.
                    Capt_America.jpg
                    I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
                    I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Someone take a shot at him already?
                      https://nypost.com/2019/07/24/jeffrey-epstein-found-nearly-unconscious-with-injuries-to-his-neck-in-nyc-jail-cell/
                      Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was found in his cell on Tuesday nearly unconscious with injuries to his neck after a possible suicide attempt, sources said.

Epstein was discovered by guards sprawled out on the floor at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, where he’s being held without bail on sex-trafficking charges, according to law enforcement sources.

The multimillionaire financier was taken to a nearby hospital.

It’s unclear how Epstein suffered his neck injuries.

Investigators believe Epstein may have done it to himself on purpose, possibly as a ploy to get transferred out of the jail, sources said.

It was also possible that Epstein was attacked by another inmate, the sources added.

Epstein was busted July 6 on sex-trafficking and conspiracy charges for allegedly sexually abusing underage girls at his Manhattan townhouse and his $12 million estate in Palm Beach, Fla., between 2002 and 2005.

He’s pleaded not guilty to the charges and appealed a judge’s decision to keep him behind bars pending a trial.
                      Ben

Comment

he could be faking to get transferred but we cannot at this time allow this turd to be flushed

Comment

I’m going with self inflicted b/c he knows what’s coming.
                          III%

Comment

Anyone shocked that they tried to suicide him already?
                            I am shocked it failed.
                            Maybe it was a message for him to keep his mouth shut regarding the Clintons
                            "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

he will get bail and be found dead on a park bench sound familiar?

Comment

Originally posted by doctorpc View Post
                                he will get bail and be found dead on a park bench sound familiar?
                                "NEW YORK — A judge who denied bail for jailed financier Jeffrey Epstein on sex trafficking charges Thursday said he poses a danger to the public and seems to still have an uncontrollable urge for sexual conduct with or in the presence of underage girls.

Epstein, 66, also might use his “great wealth and vast resources” to flee the country, U.S. District Judge Richard M. Berman said."

The decision means Epstein will remain behind bars while he fights charges that he exploited dozens of girls in New York and Florida in the early 2000s. He faces up to 45 years in prison if convicted."

https://www.pressherald.com/2019/07/...cking-charges/

Steve
                                Last edited by anothersteve; 07-25-2019, 09:48 AM.
                                People are crazy and times are strange
                                I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
                                I used to care but........ things have changed

Comment

Working...
                                X