Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long Island man arrested for possessing nearly a dozen ghost guns.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long Island man arrested for possessing nearly a dozen ghost guns.

A suspect is already in custody, accused of possessing multiple firearms and a means to make them without any serial numbers or identification.
    NRA, NYSRPA, SAF member, Freeport R&R.

Did he have "ghost ammo" too?

Comment

I own firearms and an angle grinder. I have the means to remove the serial numbers.
      I also own a car and bottles of alcohol. I have the means to drive drunk.
      Finally, I own matches.
      Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Seriously..... what exactly, did he do that was illegal?
        Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
          Seriously..... what exactly, did he do that was illegal?
          Of course there's no info.
          Journalism at it's finest
          "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

As long as he wasn't selling them to other people, BATF rule says "pound-sand" AFAIK.

Comment

I wonder if this has to do with those poly80 glock lower kits and not the 80% ar lowers. Never a display table when you need one

Comment

Anyone we know?

Comment

Unless he's a prohibited felon, or selling them, I'm not sure he did anything wrong.

The article is too short on details, so I may be missing something here.

Comment

Yeah, perhaps hes a felon who is not allowed to own firearms or he milled out the polymer 80, once its milled it must be registered since its considered a pistol now.

Comment

Ghost Gun !

66A5ADED-CF9E-49F9-9D28-7E47590D9E4F.jpeg

Comment

089DBDA0-D70D-4C3B-AF69-08BAC696C2BD.png

Comment

His mistake was not having a Hillary 2020 shirt on or being “undocumented”. Then it wouldn’t be news.
                          NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO & Certified Pistol Instructor
                          NYSRPA Member / Freeport R&R Member
                          Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network Member

Comment

Long Island man caught with cache of ‘ghost guns', ammunition in his home

A Long Island man was arrested Saturday after police found a stash of weapons in his home and car, including 11 untraceable “ghost guns," authorities said.

John Dejana, 47, is facing multiple weapons possession charges after 10 handguns without serial numbers or any other means of identification were found in his Port Washington home on Slocum Ave., and one was found inside his car, police said.

An additional 3,000 rounds of ammunition, five rifles and 12 ammunition magazines were also discovered when cops raided Dejana’s home Thursday night — the result of a long-term investigation by Nassau County police and the FBI Long Island Joint Terrorism Task Force.

Some marijuana, anabolic steroids and kits on how to build ghost guns were also found in the home, police said.

Dejana was ordered held on $100,000 bail at his arraignment in Nassau County Court Friday.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...cnm-story.html
                            Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

Aside from the drugs, I wonder what the charges are. It is perfectly legal to manufacture a rifle, as long as it is compliant with the unSAFE act and serial numbers are not required.

Comment

Working...
                              X