Active shooter reportedly in Middle Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Active shooter reportedly in Middle Island

Well reportedly police are actively searching for a gunman who has already shot and possibly killed one person already. Police have a large portion of Bailey Rd in Middle Island blocked off and aviation has made several passes over head and in the area from Rt-25 to southern Rocky Point Preserve land. Neighbors have spoke with officers stationed at one of the road blocks. More news to follow.
    A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

Who cares? No one that matters lives there
    "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

A possible quarrel over TP at the local grocery store?

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post
        Who cares? No one that matters lives there
        I hate Middle Island.
        Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post

I hate Middle Island.
          Tell us how you really feel??
          A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

Comment

Originally posted by ANYGUNWILLDOIFUWILLDO View Post

Tell us how you really feel??
            Where do I start?
            Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post

Where do I start?
              I know nothing about middle island, so what should I know so I can hate it, but being in new york well there is no place good here, but what is really wrong with it???
              I'm a Nassau boy.
              stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

Some parts of Middle Island are actually nice, mostly the gated communities. On the other hand I fished in Pine Lake off of Church st and there was always some shady deals going down in the parking lot.

Comment

I lived there for a while --- Hempstead East --
                  NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Well to be fair to Middle Island, it's all the bad elements of Coram that just spread east.
                    Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket.

Comment

Cancer spreads --
                      NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

It’s scuzzy over their. That’s near where the old K mart was

Comment

Guy was shot already by police and brought to hospital. He barricaded himself in his house and pointed a rifle at police.

"Any man who is good enough to shed his blood for his country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards. More than that no man is entitled, and less than that no man shall have."
                          President T. Roosevelt

OUR FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW !

Comment

Originally posted by VietVet View Post
                            Guy was shot already by police and brought to hospital. He barricaded himself in his house and pointed a rifle at police.
                            Whooops...
                            Steve

Comment

Originally posted by VietVet View Post
                              Only a matter of time until the media spins this story into how dangerous it is that people can get guns during a crisis.

Comment

Working...
                              X