Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stolen John Deere runs over man in Coram vid

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=svgzq_1590082366
    Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Only on Long Island.
    Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post
      Only on Long Island.
      I think this could have happened in Florida as well
      "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

Apparently he thought that cell phone could stop it.

When will people learn.
        The escape is complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

The two locals are connected.
          Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Well the worst part was that they did not properly social distance from each other. I think the putz could not find the right gear and slammed him trying to escape.

Comment

Great situational awareness.🤪
              That's what he gets for being the gas police. Leave it to the professionals Ahmed.

Comment

Dude......the john deere guy was all jacked up on mountain dew, and threatened to back into you twice? what did you think was going to happen?
                High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

Kind of late in the season to be fueling up to plow if you ask me.

Comment

I kept getting pop-ups in that video from Holly who is chilling at home wanting to exchange nudes.
                    Research shows that 67% of people who use the term "research shows" are just making shit up.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

Florida's fine it could happen anywhere..why pick on Florida?

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyblueyes View Post
                        Well the worst part was that they did not properly social distance from each other. I think the putz could not find the right gear and slammed him trying to escape.
                        Gator has 2 gears- Forward and backward. Push shifter forward to go forward, pull back to go backward
                        Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Originally posted by NRATC53 View Post

Gator has 2 gears- Forward and backward. Push shifter forward to go forward, pull back to go backward
                          I like them ..handled this beast ..
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ransom View Post

Florida's fine it could happen anywhere..why pick on Florida?
                            A lot of weird shit happens in Florida
                            "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ransom View Post

I like them ..handled this beast ..
                              Yup, I have one, we're on our third
                              Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Working...
                              X