X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woman sexually assaulted in Southampton home invasion

http://nypost.com/2016/08/06/woman-s...home-invasion/

http://patch.com/new-york/southampto...hampton-police

A Southampton woman was roused from her sleep and sexually assaulted by a suspected gang member who broke into her home Friday morning, officials said.

Marvin Saul Siciliano-Nunez, 20, trespassed at about 8 a.m. onto the property on Little Plains Road, a hedgerow-lined street that runs from downtown Southampton to the ocean.

Nunez grabbed and looted jewelry, a cellphone and a skateboard from the property’s pool house, said cops.

He then made his way into the main house, where he encountered the 19-year-old victim asleep in bed, police said.

Siciniano-Nunez allegedly choked and sexually assaulted the woman and threatened more harm if she didn’t cooperate.

Cops were called to the home by 8:05 a.m.

They soon spotted the suspect walking along Meeting House Lane, near the crime scene.

Sicinano-Nunez led cops on a brief foot pursuit before he was cuffed.

He was charged with burglary, sexual abuse, criminal sex act and criminal obstruction of breathing, police said Saturday.

Authorities believe he’s a member of the MS-13 gang. He was busted in May on charges of gang assault.

Immigration status?
    Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

Comment

I grew up and lived on that block on and off for 59 years .Little Plains rd. is all Estate Section now . I hope the yuppies are grateful for the illegal labor force they support , and should take a trip to the 7 Eleven to offer their gratitude . The tire place across from 7 eleven gives the illegals free meals everyday , free bikes and so forth.

Comment

Hopefully the victim recovers and leads a normal productive life. The gangbanger should be sodomized numerous times a day until his death.

Comment

Too bad she wasn't armed.

Comment

Ganglandscaper.

Comment

Originally posted by warmnfuzzy View Post
              I grew up and lived on that block on and off for 59 years .Little Plains rd. is all Estate Section now . I hope the yuppies are grateful for the illegal labor force they support , and should take a trip to the 7 Eleven to offer their gratitude . The tire place across from 7 eleven gives the illegals free meals everyday , free bikes and so forth.
              Yeah I'm in East Hampton and I have friends in that area. It's disgusting whats happening out East especially in the summer when the rich kids come and stink up the place. About 10 DUIs a week just in the area where I live. Garbage and littering in the streets and so many illegals around my area. On top of that its becoming impossible to afford anything here. I can't wait to move to Tennessee, in the meantime I'll just keep my doors locked and my guns loaded.

Comment

I rent my house out and spend 3 months in Vt. building another one there. The only thing I miss about Southampton is the ice cream sodas from Sip n Soda .

Comment

90% of Hamptons people can get fucked. Enjoy the diversity your selfishness and liberal voting has wrought.

Comment

Originally posted by Grifhunter View Post
                    Immigration status?
                    Don't you know it's RACIST to ask that?

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Beverages View Post
                      90% of Hamptons people can get fucked. Enjoy the diversity your selfishness and liberal voting has wrought.
                      90 % of " hampton's people " are from nyc ( we call hem cityits )

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Beverages View Post
                        The people who live here full time and vote (like me) are rather conservative. So many Trump signs and hats around here and I see Zeldin signs all the time, so many good conservative locals around here. It's the people from NYC in the summer that come here like they own the place that suck and support illegals.

Comment

Originally posted by Grifhunter View Post
                          Immigration status?
                          'Undocumented." Fucking MS-13. Bunch of animals.
                          “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

He broke into the home at 8am, found her, attacked her, and she was able to call 911 by 8:05am?

I could say something off-color but that wouldn't be appropriate.
                            I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
                            I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

pedro doing the robbing and raping Americans don't want to do

Comment

Working...
                              X