Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random NYC attack thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Random NYC attack thread

    I figure I will give it a shot. It seems every day we read about a new subway pushing, a group of bikers attacking a car, Rick Moranis being punch without warning, etc. So I am starting a thread to post stories of random attacks in NYC. If you see one in the news please share a link and post the location.

    Today's entry:


    Muggers fracture man’s jaw in broad-daylight attack in Manhattan, East 3rd Street (East Village)

    https://nypost.com/2021/01/14/mugger...ht-nyc-attack/

    Video here: https://twitter.com/NYPDTips/status/...954703362?s=20
    Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

    #2
    But so many of them were dressed in white????

    Comment


      #3
      So when 15 people jump a guy for his $500 dollar phone which will be completely useless since its cloud locked and they have to sell the phone for $100 in parts, whats the goal here? Make enough so your whole squad can buy a hot dog and soda?

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by SemiAutoFetish View Post
        But so many of them were dressed in white????
        After Labor Day? Truly we are lost..

        When they kick out your front door
        How you gonna come?
        With your hands on your head
        Or on the trigger of your gun?

        Comment


          #5
          This morning at the subway station Greeley Square....
          Two homeless guys are camped out near the turnstiles with a very large pile of possessions / garbage of questionable sanitation just laying there.
          Two NYPD are on the scene. We heard one of them say to them .... “Let me know if you want to get on the train”

          I swear NYC is commuting suicide.
          Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

          Comment


            #6
            Today's entry:


            Man spotted casually walking down Bronx street with AK-47: video

            https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/man-sp...t-rifle-video/

            https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video...3wG.mp4?tag=10
            Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
              This morning at the subway station Greeley Square....
              Two homeless guys are camped out near the turnstiles with a very large pile of possessions / garbage of questionable sanitation just laying there.
              Two NYPD are on the scene. We heard one of them say to them .... “Let me know if you want to get on the train”

              I swear NYC is commuting suicide.
              Let it die. Turn off the life support, unplug it, disconnect the feeding tube and tell the insurance company to stop paying the bills.
              The grass may grow taller and some windows will be broken but when the new guy moves in who wants to live in a nice place, it’ll be worth it.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post

                Let it die. Turn off the life support, unplug it, disconnect the feeding tube and tell the insurance company to stop paying the bills.
                The grass may grow taller and some windows will be broken but when the new guy moves in who wants to live in a nice place, it’ll be worth it.
                It sickens me that my wife and I are stuck going into that craphole of a city trying to make a living. I'm pretty sure my landlord will not let me off the remainder of the lease.
                Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

                  It sickens me that my wife and I are stuck going into that craphole of a city trying to make a living. I'm pretty sure my landlord will not let me off the remainder of the lease.
                  Unfortunately you are guilty of being a decent, hard working, responsible and contentious professional, taxpayer and tenant. Your screwed.

                  Even if you could break your lease the costs to the practice and everything associated with reestablishing somewhere are probably prohibitive. A shame insurance won’t cover this train wreck for ya.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by class3 View Post
                    Today's entry:


                    Man spotted casually walking down Bronx street with AK-47: video

                    https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/man-sp...t-rifle-video/

                    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video...3wG.mp4?tag=10
                    Guardian Angels 2021?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      NYC is essentially in Hospice care.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        NYC is DOA.
                        Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post

                          Unfortunately you are guilty of being a decent, hard working, responsible and contentious professional, taxpayer and tenant. Your screwed.

                          Even if you could break your lease the costs to the practice and everything associated with reestablishing somewhere are probably prohibitive. A shame insurance won’t cover this train wreck for ya.
                          Insurance is sticking with it's rider.... ignoring Cuhomo and DeBlosio's part in all this.
                          I haven't corroborated this but my theory is I'd be lucky to give the practice away for free in exchange for ending my lease obligations.
                          A dental practice does not travel well. Even if I had a brand new office in Nassau... virtually all the patients would not make the change. Starting from scratch at this stage of the game seems too much to fathom. Doing it in NY would be out of the question.
                          Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Today's entry:

                            Woman allegedly steals mail truck, crashes into more than 10 cars in NYC

                            https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/woman-...o-cars-in-nyc/

                            A woman is in custody after allegedly stealing a mail truck in Brooklyn and slamming it into at least 10 parked cars Friday night.

                            Shocking video of the car carnage shows the driver repeatedly accelerating and reversing into the vehicles around her — including a police car — as she’s surrounded by screaming NYPD officers.


                            Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

                            Comment


                            • Elliot_nes
                              Elliot_nes commented
                              Editing a comment
                              She was ror’d🤦🏻‍♂️

                            #15
                            Today's a doubleheader, second entry:

                            https://nypost.com/2021/01/16/naked-...c-tracks-cops/

                            A naked man in the midst of a violent rampage in a Harlem subway station died when he touched the electrified third rail during a chaotic melee with two other straphangers, police said.

                            The unhinged person was wandering through the 2/3 station at 110th Street and Central Park North when he randomly pushed another straphanger onto the tracks at around 3:40 p.m., police said.
                            Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X