Shit's Gettin' Real

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shit's Gettin' Real

One of my clients was just murdered by her son. He drowned her in the pool.

That kid was psycho.

Long Islander News

11 hrs ·

The 23-year-old has been charged in connection with the drowning death of his mother: http://bit.ly/2bvLQSn

Lloyd Harbor Man Arrested For Killing Mother, Cops Say
    A Lloyd Harbor man had been charged in connection with the drowning death of his mother, Suffolk police said.
    longislandernews.com

Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Her brother was Gen Geo. Casey, Chief of Armed Services under Bush.
    Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

He looks like a real winner.

Comment

When I saw it on the news I couldn't help but think to myself what beautiful and perfectly crafted doors the house had.

Just another spoiled little rich kid.

Comment

Spotted this on News12 this morning. He looks like a psycho for sure. Maybe his mommy told him to grow up and start making his own money??

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
            When I saw it on the news I couldn't help but think to myself what beautiful and perfectly crafted doors the house had.

Just another spoiled little rich kid.

His new safe zone:

Last edited by BLAMMO!!; 08-18-2016, 09:28 PM.
            Give a man fire, and he stays warm for one night. Set a man on fire, and he stays warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Heard on the news the fight was initiated when the mother got angry because the 'kid' wasn't taking his meds. It was more then just a silver spoon brat kid. Probably had schizophrenia.
              "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

Comment

Ban pools

seriously, none of the idiots of either party talk about mental health issues.
                liberals want more gun Laws, and republicans just stand around looking dumb.
                Except here in NY. The republicans help the liberals make more gun laws
                "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post
                  Ban pools

And let's not forget in Nassau Repub Fat Eddy endorses Andyboy! I guess to stay out of the pokey

Comment

ban pools , hope you are up to date with your billing Spidy

Comment

Sad story. Condolences to the family.

A lot of these disturbed kids give off warning signs. The guy in Glen Cove who cut his female neighbor's head off and was found driving around with it in duffle bag in his trunk was the drummer in my friends band. He used to drum at midnight and wake up the whole neighborhood and had drawings of mutilated bodies all over his room. He went on a date with a girl I knew and we literally joked about him being a serial killer he was so visibly "off". Reminds me of all the theater/school shooters.
                      Last edited by Destro; 08-18-2016, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post
                        Ban pools

Post of the year.

Comment

Terrible outcome.

Did she have anything on Hillary?
                          Just saying..................................
                          Last edited by pandm; 08-19-2016, 04:21 AM.

Comment

It's a shame that mental health is not taken seriously in the world. I'm sure it was a combination of mental health and being a spoiled brat!

Comment

Originally posted by Karpteach View Post
                              It's a shame that mental health is not taken seriously in the world. I'm sure it was a combination of mental health and being a spoiled brat!

That kid was off from day one. I never liked him and he never liked me.

Comment

Working...
                              X