Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deputy Mayor in NYS arrested-gun charges, suppressors, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deputy Mayor in NYS arrested-gun charges, suppressors, etc.

Sorry about just the link...its a pain in the ass from a phone.

https://www.businessinsider.com/depu...-badges-2021-9
    Have a nice day.

"Our community is without a doubt safer today than it was yesterday," he continued.

LOL

"Downey was elected as deputy mayor of Airmont in 2019. If convicted, he would be forced to leave office."

That's it? What a joke
    Of course this guy is a Republican. Put another nail in the political coffin why don't you

Comment

4187FC1B-A492-421C-ACEE-2109EBF5E504.jpeg

Comment

Fugazy fed credentials? I’m leaning towards there is more to this, if the guy was out there doing shady shit impostering (is that a word) as a fed I’m fine with him getting grabbed.

Comment

not sure why he has all kinds of badges, that he should not have, with HIS name on them. DEEP under cover posing as a mayor? just like deblasio, except he is a mayor and an undercover asshole. actually, he is not undercover, he is an OUT OF THE CLOSET asshole.
          Originally posted by ChiefSailer
          Deplorables FTW!!

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
            Fugazy fed credentials? I’m leaning towards there is more to this, if the guy was out there doing shady shit impostering (is that a word) as a fed I’m fine with him getting grabbed.
            We'll never know the truth.... for all we know he could be just a gun enthusiast like most of us ... his collection really is extravagant compared to free America,there's even atube feed 22 in the lower corner of picture . He could' have been a thorn in the side of a political opponent or the Government themselves... wouldn't be had for the Fed's to plant Federal badges . Hell who knows could be the next poster boy for persecuting " Republican extremists"
            There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

The moral of the story.....don't buy suppressors or suppressor parts over the internet.
              They say "gun room" as if that is a bad thing. Would they prefer firearms around the house unsecured?

Comment

Sounds like a sting, probably to gin up the aura of White Nationalist arming up for another "violent insurrection". It appears he bought a SBR from someone he didn't know, which led to the search warrant which led to the other stuff. He's looking at 10+ years of Fed time. With not a single victim or person harmed.
                Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

Comment

Originally posted by Grifhunter View Post
                  With not a single victim or person harmed.
                  That we know of yet. Those badges make me suspicious.

NRA Life member

Comment

Also charged with using ugly black pegboard
                    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.

Comment

Don't buy parts over the internet that shouldn't be sent to New York.
                      Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Working...
                      X