Shopping at Medford Walgreens goes West Coast Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping at Medford Walgreens goes West Coast Style

I was just at the Walgreens on the corner of 112 and Horseblock in Medford with my 5 year old letting her pick out some lotion and lip balm when a suspiscous person walks up to the isle a few feet away. He was an male POC, bundled up from head to toe with a mask on, only his eyes showing. Didnt appear to be homeless, a druggie, or delinquent type. He honestly wouldnt have even stood out if it wasnt for the outfit. He kneels down and starts filling an oversized reusable shopping bag with soaps and lotions. At this point I'm now curios is he just using his own shopping bag or am I witnessing a theft. Once he was finally done stuffing, he places a black garment over the goods, glances up at me with an odd look, and then walks right out the store. I walked up to a staff member behind the photo counter and told him what just happened, and he simply replied "Really? What what are you going to do.", shrugged his shoulders, and went back to what he was doing.

Buffalo Bill ?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBonds View Post
      ... he simply replied "Really? What what are you going to do."
      Sig P365 in an OWB?

Comment

• SemiAutoFetish
        SemiAutoFetish commented
        Editing a comment
        no way...not his problem

• raceradam
        raceradam commented
        Editing a comment
        Slow yer roll, Officer Krupke! ;-) ‘Twas just a callback to another of his threads.

Once it's allowed to happen with no repercussions, it will continue and never stop.

Comment

I had a similar experience at a Sam Goodys Green Acres early 1970s with my younger sister. I saw a guy shoving LPs under his coat. He stared at me as if I better STFU. That’s all I needed. I told the store manager. He checked it out by bumping into the creep. The manager said he must have seen us talking and dumped the records. When I left the asshole followed us back to my car, stood at the front bumper as if he was writing down my plate.... yelling at me to get out. I gave the accelerator a tap to hit him but he moved away. I got out with a full sized dirt shovel and that was the end.
        That look he gave me in the store.... I took as a personal threat and a dare.
        Last edited by Barnslayer; 11-24-2021, 03:11 PM.
        Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

I used to work at the busiest cvs in the Tri-state area located on the border of the beautiful bushwick, Brooklyn and ridge wood, queens. Shoplifting was a daily occurrence. It got so bad they eventually just stationed an actual NYPD officer inside the store. Fun times.

Comment

• bigbore44
            bigbore44 commented
            Editing a comment
            Funny thing is....you would only have to shoot one of them to get the point across to the rest of the neighborhood. Simple problem, simple cure as far as I am concerned. Yeah, but then I woke up and realized " we can't do that in a civilized society" crap.

#youlootweshoot

Comment

Walgreens will just increase prices to maintain margins.

Paul

Comment

Eventually all retail will close or put merchandise behind plexiglass.
              Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

starting to see the benefit of Sharia law
                Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.

Comment

• LI Ammo
                  LI Ammo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Only because you are a man...

For 15 years I was on the call list for when the alarm went off at work, which happened 2 or 3 times a year. I would go there. Middle of the night mostly. Circle the building, look in windows, then enter. I was told cops would meet me there. But that never happened. Told Corporate never met any cops each time. Corporate would tell me, ok.

Then I learned New York is "duty to retreat". I told Corporate, which was in another State, to tell me, in writing, what's expected of me. I was promptly taken off the "call list".

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by lynyrd View Post
                  For 15 years I was on the call list for when the alarm went off at work, which happened 2 or 3 times a year. I would go there. Middle of the night mostly. Circle the building, look in windows, then enter. I was told cops would meet me there. But that never happened. Told Corporate never met any cops each time. Corporate would tell me, ok.

Then I learned New York is "duty to retreat". I told Corporate, which was in another State, to tell me, in writing, what's expected of me. I was promptly taken off the "call list".

Paul
                  Once upon a time when I was an SBS ( Store Building Services = maintenance guy ) at Target in North Commack --- Assets Protection ( store security ) told me ---- if you see someone stealing something -- just walk away -- they would have it on video ( I installed or replaced 1/2 the camera's so I knew all there placement --- fair enough )

Not related to that but interesting of the corporate mind set ----- while repairing a shopping cart corral --- I saw a guy getting very free with his hands to his kids in the back seat --- then he smacked his wife ---- I was close to my parked van ----- blocked him in and opened my hood ---- he came out of his shit box jap car and started screaming at me ----- I told him to hold on a minute and I'd get it started --

Called the cops who showed up in 5 minutes --- arrested him --

One of the store managers witnessed the whole thing ( from a safe distance ) and told the STL ( Store Team Lead ---- store manager ) --

I was given two days off for not complying with store procedure ---

The next week the wifey searched me out ------ to thank me ---
                  NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post
                    Once it's allowed to happen with no repercussions, it will continue and never stop.
                    QFT

Comment

Originally posted by Vitaman View Post
                      starting to see the benefit of Sharia law
                      I like alcohol too much. And pork. :-)

Comment

the 13% needs to be reduced to 5%...thats about all the % of decent ones out there...that actually work for a living...
                        You cant cure stupid, only kill it......
                        Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.....

Comment

Working...
                        X