Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FDNY firefighter pleads to watered-down weapons charges, avoids jail after gun arrest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not missing the bullshit. I'm loving freedom . Not worried about being setup for nonsense like in NY as real criminals get free Met tickets and attorneys. fishing..boating.shooting .
    living life like it's suppose to be
    when your free..
    Get the fuck out of the shithole!!
    LI forum guys Come on down to Florida I'll take you fishing..
    I'm not bait your hook or tying rigs for ya if you can handle that your in..
    Last edited by Ransom; 01-15-2023, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -vanguard- View Post
      100K in overtime on a 192K W2? WHAT? Man should go to jail for theft.

How did he even purchase a weapon in PA? Dont they have to ship it to an FFL? Or was this done private and he got baited?
      Nope. You walk in to a gun store in a free state, pass a NICS check and walk out with a gun.
      Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

They persecuted a man, flipped his life upside down and they act like they did everyone a favor.

Going to Texas will just give him a mental fresh start. Our "cOnServAtive" DA Donnelly (a huge disappointment...Nassau GOP and Dems are all cut from the same cloth) will make sure he shows up in Texas as a convicted felon - no more voting, firearms, or government jobs. Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post

Nope. You walk in to a gun store in a free state, pass a NICS check and walk out with a gun.
          Really? I thought if you were a resident of NY you cant just buy a firearm in another state and walk out with it. You can buy it but then they ship it to your FFL I thought.

Comment

• pilot_pete
            pilot_pete commented
            Editing a comment
            They ship it to your FFL for the background check. If you are there in person it is not an issue as they do it. If you have a C&R, you just walk out with the firearm. They all expect you to KNOW your own states rules and some have that posted as such. Just about all know about our unSAFE Act and Pistol requirements, and won't sell it to you on the spot.

Really? I thought if you were a resident of NY you cant just buy a firearm in another state and walk out with it. You can buy it but then they ship it to your FFL I thought.
          Long guns may be purchased from a dealer in a contiguous state and brought back home; that is still the case even with semi-auto rifles as per the author of the ridiculous Bill
          NRA Pistol Instructor
          Life Member:
          Gun Owners of America, American Suppressor Association,
          National Rifle Association, Second Amendment Foundation

Comment

If you have a residence in a free state you can keep your toys there. They don't care about the stupid laws in blue states.
            Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Imagine this, cannot drive any car > 150 HP into NYC, any car > 200 HP not permitted in Suffolk or Nassau, V8s not allowed in any county, unless has cylinder deactivation technology, or unless an extra $400 “burner” fee was paid. Sounds crazy? Now substitute car with firearm, and totally acceptable. This is nuts what is going on in this state. Differing rules county to county is especially crazy, for the same state license.

Comment

• Range Time
                Range Time commented
                Editing a comment
                ...except that it doesn't sound crazy at all to THEM.

You walk into a palmetto state armory store down south they won’t sell you any gun even if you tell them to ship it to a NY FFL. You have to order online so the main office can confirm your allowed to have if before they ship it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nordon View Post
                Imagine this, cannot drive any car > 150 HP into NYC, any car > 200 HP not permitted in Suffolk or Nassau, V8s not allowed in any county, unless has cylinder deactivation technology, or unless an extra $400 “burner” fee was paid. Sounds crazy? Now substitute car with firearm, and totally acceptable. This is nuts what is going on in this state. Differing rules county to county is especially crazy, for the same state license.
                Where do I get a gun with 200 Horsepower?

Comment

Working...
                X