Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drunk firefighter

What a POS.
    Responding to a call, a drunk volunteer firefighter crashed into another and killed him. blood alcohol level? .21! WTF.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/11...-with-car.html

Yeah, my experience is obviously no comparison to that tragedy but after searching for over a year for a specific truck, I️ got it delivered to Huntington and a drunk firefighter totaled it. Firefighters are cool. Drunk driving firefighters are fuckin dicks!

Comment

You think after seeing the carnage of drunken driving first hand they would know better.

Comment

If he had made it to the scene without incident, I am quite certain the chief and or board of commissioners would have dealt with this responding drunk endangers your fellow firefighters, no good can come from bac that high and responding to a call

Comment

Originally posted by FastPhil View Post
          You think after seeing the carnage of drunken driving first hand they would know better.
          The carnage is probably what drives them to drink, in a sick twisted ironic kind of way.
          Fucked up.
          Vaminos is all you need to say, we're gonna move eventually
          Pull the suckers off of one row, then turn around and do it again -
          WNM

Comment

Pure stupidity to get behind the wheel of a motor vehicle luckily only one person was killed many others could have been killed or seriously injured for this stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by viper720 View Post

The carnage is probably what drives them to drink, in a sick twisted ironic kind of way.
              Fucked up.
              Being a fairly new volley, I think the only thing that would screw me up is seeing a hurt child. An adult, don’t think it’ll phase me

Comment

Originally posted by Heartlessmcfly View Post

Being a fairly new volley, I think the only thing that would screw me up is seeing a hurt child. An adult, don’t think it’ll phase me
                Thats why you're heartless mcfly.

Comment

Originally posted by Heartlessmcfly View Post

It bothers me most when they're alive when you get there, then expire while you're working on them. Or even when you hear later that they died. I hate that.
                  No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy

- U.S. Marines

Comment

Just tragic......
                    NRA Life member

Comment

Originally posted by gripper 2.0 View Post
                      If he had made it to the scene without incident, I am quite certain the chief and or board of commissioners would have dealt with this responding drunk endangers your fellow firefighters, no good can come from bac that high and responding to a call
                      This isn't NYC...it's Montgomery, Indiana with a population of 350. They probably would have given him a pat on the back for his dedication and sent him back to his truck to sleep it off.

Comment

people make bad choices when they r drunk.
                        this is very sad he was probably a volunteer

let's make america great again

Comment

Originally posted by viper720 View Post

Fucked up.
                          Nah, just alcoholism.

Comment

Working...
                          X