No announcement yet.

idiot arrested in Thursday night call to swat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A word to the wise ain't necessary, it is the stupid ones who need advice.

What doesn't kill you ... will circle around for a second attempt.

Comment

So this POS got someone killed and potentially ruined a LEOs career and, best case scenario, LEO has to live with a fatal mistake. Dude looks like a gangbanger. Lock him up forever and see to it he gets shanked in the yard real soon.
      NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO & Certified Pistol Instructor
      NYSRPA Member / Freeport R&R Member
      Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network Member

Comment

Originally posted by Synner View Post
        So this POS got someone killed and potentially ruined a LEOs career and, best case scenario, LEO has to live with a fatal mistake. Dude looks like a gangbanger. Lock him up forever and see to it he gets shanked in the yard real soon.
        Now now now. Just because this POS is a convicted felon and served like 8 months of a 2 year sentence for doing something similar and less than 2 years later doing it even worse doesn't make him a bad person. Society let him down. They really did. My not locking his ass up for 20 years.
        Seems he's also very proud of doing this shit.
        but remember, it's those racist murdering cops fault.

https://noqreport.com/2017/12/30/swa...utrality-vote/
        “Sometimes people will send me money on Paypal to SWAT someone, though typically since I kind of just work alone and do my own thing,” he said. “I just look for things to evacuate. It didn’t take a team of people to evacuate MLG Dallas. I just did that by myself. Same thing with the FCC. I just evacuated stuff for fun to get it on TV.”

SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) --
        A man convicted of making false bomb threats to ABC7 in 2015 is the same person who has been arrested in connection with a hoax call that led to a Kansas home where an innocent man was fatally shot by police, authorities said.

In October 2015, Tyler Raj Barriss was charged with two felony counts of false report of a bomb to a business, one felony count of criminal threats, and one misdemeanor count of dissuading a witness from reporting a crime, according to the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office.

The threats to the ABC7 building in Glendale occurred on Sept. 30 and Oct. 9 of that year, resulting in evacuations and searches by police and K-9 units. No bombs were found.

The Glendale Police Department confirmed that Barriss, the suspect in the Kansas "swatting" incident, was sentenced to two years in L.A. County jail in the previous threat case.

Comment

This is the result of what happens when at almost 30 years old, you sit in your parents basement playing online video games, instead of getting a fucking job and a life.

RIP to the poor dumb bastard who got shot, and even more so, to the rookie who was sent to a reported hi-tention crime scene, expecting to roll up on a really serious situation. He will have to live with it for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

Do you think he owns a boat?

Do you think he owns a boat?

Comment

Gents,

I know miner, I know Dan. Miner is good people and not what I would call anti-cop.

does the douchebag who called in the swatting deserve to go to jail for a LONG time? Yes
              should the shooting be reviewed? Yes
              the moment it happened, do you think the shooting began to be reviewed? Also yes.

In the end the cop would not have been there if the douche had not made the crank call. That asshole ruined a lot of lives over a stupid ass video game. He deserves a beating, a long time in jail, and a daily cornholing by a large man named Bubba.

Comment

No one ever wished they didn't have a gun.

Regards,
                Chris

Comment

Working...
                X