No announcement yet.

Quentin Tarantino on 13 year old girl that Roman Polaski raped "She wanted it"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quentin Tarantino on 13 year old girl that Roman Polaski raped "She wanted it"

Glad he has morals and fights for gun control. Raping a 13 year old though? Okay cause the Bitch was asking for it I guess. Quentin Tarantino says 13-year-old girl 'wanted' sex with Roman Polanski in resurfaced interview

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...interview.html
    Quentin Tarantino is under fire once again after a 2003 interview with Howard Stern — in which he said a 13-year-old girl “wanted to have” sex with Roman Polanski — resurfaced.

In response to questions from Stern why Oscar-winning director Roman Polanski was still celebrated by the entertainment industry despite allegations he sexually assaulted a child, Tarantino said that it wasn’t “rape” because the child “wanted” it.

“He didn’t rape a 13-year-old,” Tarantino said, according to E! News. “It was statutory rape. That’s not quite the same thing.”
    “It's statutory rape, he had sex with a minor, that's not rape,” Tarantino continued. “To me, when you use the word 'rape' alright you're talking about violent, throwing them down. It's like one of the most violent crimes in the world."

When co-host Robin Quivers chimed in that the girl was drugged, “The Hateful Eight” director said: “No, that was not the case at all. She wanted to have it and dated the guy.”

Tarantino, when reminded the girl was 13, said, “And by the way, we’re talking about America’s morals, not talking about the moral in Europe and everything.”

“Wait a minute,” Stern said, cutting Tarantino off. “You have sex with a 13-year-old girl and you’re a grown man, you know that that’s wrong because she hasn’t…”

Tarantino replied,” Look, she was down with this.” He also called the child a “party girl,” according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Footage of the interview posted to YouTube was removed due to a copyright claim from Sirius XM.

Polanski, 84, was arrested in March 1977 for a number of offenses, including rape by use of drugs, perversion, sodomy as well as lewd and lascivious acts upon a child under the age of 14. He remains a fugitive as he fled to France while awaiting sentencing in February 1978.

Amazing. How many times and in how many ways can these Hollyweird A-holes be shown to be morally bankrupt POS's and yet people trip over themselves to see or touch them and can't part with their cash fast enough to watch their garbage.
    Justifying the rape of a 13 year old and he'll still make $200mm this year, SMFH

Comment

one of the more " punchable " faces around

Comment

Guy is a fucking savage. I get why he protested the police so much he is a lawless savage.

Comment

Tarantino is a douche.

Why won't France extradite Polanski? Let's not save them again in the next war in Europ-istan.

Comment

Always a class act. Piece of shit

Comment

Asshole. Next he will be defending Cosby.

Comment

Originally posted by warmnfuzzy View Post
                one of the more " punchable " faces around
                His chin is a ball rest and it sees non-stop action. I hate this douche almost as much as Michael Moore.

Comment

Where is the article/source? I have trouble believing anyone could be that stupid to say or think anything like that, especially in the current environment, even when going by Hollywood standards of limitless-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Banzai View Post
                    Where is the article/source? I have trouble believing anyone could be that stupid to say or think anything like that, especially in the current environment, even when going by Hollywood standards of limitless-stupidity.

What do you;mean?
                    In the OP There’s a link to the article on fox and to E News article which says he said this crap on Howard Stern.

Comment

For the most part I like his movies. But he's a douchebag otherwise!
                      "Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends." ~ John 15:13

"Let him who desires peace prepare for war." ~ Vegetius

Comment

Originally posted by HabsFan View Post
                        Asshole. Next he will be defending Cosby.
                        Drugging a 13 year old girl and raping her is worse than Cosby.
                        Also Cosby hasn't fled jurisdiction like the child rapists did. Nor admit it.
                        Polanski should be castrated and his balls shoved down Tarantino's throat

Comment

they are morally bankrupt but yet they act like there saints. and expected to be treated like saints.

fucking animals
                          let's make america great again

Comment

Working...
                          X