Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But He Didnu Nuffin

“He didn’t Do Nothin’!” But The Video Shows Otherwise

Jose Joaquin, 37, claimed that his brother, Mario Mejia Martinez, wasn’t doing anything wrong and was attempting to walk away from police when he was shot for no reason at all by Everett (MA) Police.
    Mr Martinez said he did not see his older brother, Mario Mejia Martinez, holding a weapon or advancing toward the officer during the confrontation in Everett Square.

He said the video shows his brother attempting to walk away from the officer.

Mr Martinez told a Spanish-language TV channel: ‘My brother did not threaten the police. That’s a lie.’

Mr Martinez said: ‘My brother was standing there. My brother was not doing anything to anyone.’
    Video shows Joaquin’s claim to be a bald-faced lie, as Martinez was shot while charging an officer with a knife in his hand.

The officer sidestepped and fired the final shot at Martinez as the El Salvadorean (legal?) immigrant charged past him in his attack and collapsed.

The video shows quite clearly that the officer created space after seeing Martinez pull the knife with his right hand, and that he did not fire until Martinez began his charge towards him.

Never trust an eyewitness account, folks, especially one with a motive to lie.

http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/06...ows-otherwise/
    Everything turns into a shitshow.

I'm shocked that they'd lie. Shocked.

Wonder how many officer's get jammed up when there's no camera. The pitchfork society that we live in now would probably crucify him. Do the assholes who push these types of things realize they're literally ruining someone's life? Guess they don't give a fuck knowing the anti-police types...
    “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Any cop that doesn't have his own personal video camera is risking his job,freedom, pension and safety because the Only Criminala Lives Matter crowd is out for blood. Especially police blood.
      "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

That is the most unequivocally justified use of force I have ever seen. That dirtbag was out to kill the cop. And the cop did everything he could to prevent the situation.
        Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

Guy with the knife covered that ground pretty quickly and did surprisingly well right up until the end considering he was being ventilated.

It's not like in the movies.
          The escape is complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

• class3
            class3 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm in the camp of always drill headshots, in the eye box. Time after time, again and again. A bit harder to hit than a chest target but it's a one shot stop.

• Mad Russian
            Mad Russian commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe a 45 would have been better?

• ChiefSailer
            ChiefSailer commented
            Editing a comment
            Just thankful the cop wasn't carrying an AK.

And now the brother should follow the same fate for lying about it. POS.

And of course, some idiots will erect a shrine on the nearest street corner for him. SMDH.

Comment

Hands up. Don't shoot. I can't breathe.

Well, now you really can't breathe, scumbag.
            • To be human is to be armed.
            • Social media are the "Assault Weapons" of the First Amendment.
            • Ideology is the antithesis of intellect.

Comment

• LazyLab
              LazyLab commented
              Editing a comment
              Winner!!!!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍👍👍

brother should be arrested and serve real time for lying. piece of shit had every chance not to get shot.
            let's make america great again

Comment

well done leo, justified imho, leo gets to go home to family, dirt bag goes to hell I love a happy ending

Comment

CNN will report that they "Should have shot him in the leg".

LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, (closed Sundays during Covid Apocalypse)

Comment

• Mad Russian
                  Mad Russian commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Leg's Lives Matter!

I'm always surprised at the number of rounds needed to stop a charging dirtbag. Add to this determination, strength, drugs and body armor and 10 rds may not be enough.

How many rounds did the officer fire?

Comment

• LazyLab
                  LazyLab commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I will gladly buy him new rounds and clean his gun for him. Then go piss and dump on the spot were this piece of shit is contaminating the soil.

Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post
                Guy with the knife covered that ground pretty quickly and did surprisingly well right up until the end considering he was being ventilated.

It's not like in the movies.
                That is so cruel. I fail to understand why the racist white cop could not just shoot the knife out of the hand of the innocent undocumented gender neutral human worker. I mean all Zi or zie wanted was directions to the Local Home Depot to gain employment for $15/hr and free healthcare etc.
                Last edited by ChiefSailer; 06-09-2016, 02:31 PM.
                Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

Comment

Good thing for traffic cameras. You know that the media would jump all over this and take everything the brother said for fact, he was an eye witness. This is why I support body cameras for police officers,eye witnesses are biased and this one had his own addenda

Comment

• Mad Russian
                    Mad Russian commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Maybe that's why bad guys kill eyewitnesses?

I'm surprised the brother didn't say he was running up to the officer to give him the knife and make it safe as quickly as he could. I mean he had this dangerous weapon and tried to get it to the cop as fast as he could and ya know, the cop just started firing like he was Rambo. My poor brother died trying to do the right thing.

Comment

The officer was fueled by " Trump rage " 🙄

Comment

Working...
                    X