Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have any idea why "The suspect was identified as Mohammed Abdou Laghaoui" would shoot a LEO ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have any idea why "The suspect was identified as Mohammed Abdou Laghaoui" would shoot a LEO ?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/10...?intcmp=hplnws
    Ohio authorities arrest suspect who wounded deputy, another person in shooting

Authorities in Ohio have arrested a man accused of wounding two people, including a sheriff’s deputy, in an apartment complex shooting.

Deerfield Township fire officials confirmed the suspect was taken into custody at around 5 a.m Friday. The suspect was identified as 19-year-old Mohammed Abdou Laghaoui.

The shooting occurred Thursday night in Deerfield Township, about 25 miles northeast of Cincinnati. The Warren County Sheriff’s Office said a female deputy was shot while responding to a report of a domestic situation at an apartment complex.

"The shooting was basically right after the deputy's arrival," said Lt. John Faine.

Authorities said the deputy was taken to a hospital and was “conscious and alert.” Another person was shot and was taken to a hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

The names of the victims weren’t immediately released.

Brian Freedman, a resident of the apartment complex, told The Cincinnati Enquirer that he arrived home to find the area cordoned off.

"I don't know if I've ever seen so many police officers in one place," Freedman said.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.
    Ohiosuspect.jpg

Last edited by Aquabach; 06-10-2016, 07:04 AM.
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

I have no idea, I have nothing.........................

Comment

He lacked a sunny disposition?
      The escape is complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

The LEO entered his "safe space"?
        Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

Comment

lets not jump.png

Comment

He is a wannabe terrorist who wanted jihad???? I dont know I'm guessing.

Comment

Religion of peace.

Comment

Here's my guess
                Koran.jpg
                Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Working...
                X