X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spider View Post

Love you, Brother.
    Don't let yourself get caught up in the "If onlys" No good comes from that
    Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Originally posted by NRATC53 View Post

Don't let yourself get caught up in the "If onlys" No good comes from that
      It's hard to play that inner game.

Comment

It's hard to play that inner game.
        It's not an inner game. But it is hard. NRATC53 is right. I have a feeling he's lived it.
        It will eat you up.
        Don't bottle it up. Don't repress it. Talk about it. Use your intellect over your emotion.
        I'm not saying it's easy. But going down that path will just make things worse.
        Tag line thanks to @Synner

He’s like a walking “Tickle Me Angry” doll.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

It's not an inner game. But it is hard. NRATC53 is right. I have a feeling he's lived it.
          It will eat you up.
          Don't bottle it up. Don't repress it. Talk about it. Use your intellect over your emotion.
          That's the inner game! How do we process the loss and not eat ourselves up. Sometimes I get a little foggy brained from the adrenaline hangover.

Comment

Originally posted by Synner View Post

I’m sorry you lost a potential sale but I’m glad they walked out. I hope they learned something from it.
            No idiots like that learn only to go to another shop! Real shame
            A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

Comment

That's the inner game! How do we process the loss and not eat ourselves up. Sometimes I get a little foggy brained from the adrenaline hangover.
              You're foggy brained anyway.

You have to grieve for the loss but not blame yourself for things beyond your control. You need to focus on the logic of that and fight the emotion.
              The parable of the two wolves raging inside each of us is a good example.

You do know that story right?
              In case not, here it is. It's a good one.

A grandfather is talking with his grandson and he says there are two wolves inside each of us which are always at battle.

One is a good wolf which represents things like kindness, bravery, and love.
              The other is a bad wolf, which represents things like greed, hatred, and fear.

The grandson stops and thinks about it for a second then he looks up at his grandfather and says,
              “Grandfather, which one wins?”

The grandfather quietly replies, “The one you feed.”

This is a fight between two different wolves in your brain.
              One is healthy grief and sorrow.
              The other is rotting guilt and self flagellation.
              The first is healing. The other is rot.
              The first can be used to help others as well as yourself.
              The other just causes more pain.

Feed the right one
              Tag line thanks to @Synner

He’s like a walking “Tickle Me Angry” doll.

Comment

It will eat you up.
                Yes I have..Too many times. .Still haunts my head from time to time- It sucks when you were unable to stop something in time. Hardest thing of all to deal with is having lived when you shouldn't have, and others should have but didn't. I've seen it get the best of people, leads to a bad place. Best thing you can do is talk about it to express your frustration. My phone's on, you know the number

Comment

"Foggy brained"? as in your every day state? Yes, I'm back to being myself, but the phone's still on

Comment

You're foggy brained anyway.

You have to grieve for the loss but not blame yourself for things beyond your control. You need to focus on the logic of that and fight the emotion.
                    The parable of the two wolves raging inside each of us is a good example.

You do know that story right?
                    In case not, here it is. It's a good one.

A grandfather is talking with his grandson and he says there are two wolves inside each of us which are always at battle.

One is a good wolf which represents things like kindness, bravery, and love.
                    The other is a bad wolf, which represents things like greed, hatred, and fear.

The grandson stops and thinks about it for a second then he looks up at his grandfather and says,
                    “Grandfather, which one wins?”

The grandfather quietly replies, “The one you feed.”

This is a fight between two different wolves in your brain.
                    One is healthy grief and sorrow.
                    The other is rotting guilt and self flagellation.
                    The first is healing. The other is rot.
                    The first can be used to help others as well as yourself.
                    The other just causes more pain.

Feed the right one
                    Yeah, that

Comment

Working...
                    X