Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLM Movement Has Orlando Shooting All Figured Out

Whew. That didn't take long.

The Black Lives Matter movement says “white supremacy” is responsible for last week’s Orlando terrorist attack, which was carried out by a U.S. citizen of Afghan descent.

The group issued a statement in the aftermath of the attack, correcting those who would label Omar Mateen’s attack as an incident of Islamic terrorism.

“Despite the media’s framing of this as a terrorist attack, we are very clear that this terror is completely homegrown, born from the anti-Black white supremacy, patriarchy and homophobia of the conservative right and of those who would use religious extremism as a weapon to gain power for the few and take power from the rest,” the statement said. “Those who seek to profit from our deaths hope we will forget who our real enemy is, and blame Muslim communities instead.”

Black Lives Matter said the attack was also a product of “capitalism, which deforms the spirit and fuels interpersonal violence.”

“The enemy is now and has always been the four threats of white supremacy, patriarchy, capitalism and militarism,” the statement said. “These forces and not Islam create terrorism.”

Mateen killed 49 and injured dozens more when he opened fire on the Pulse, a gay nightclub in Orlando, last week. He was born in New York to Afghan parents.

The Black Lives Matter movement says "white supremacy" is responsible for last week's Orlando terrorist attack, which was carried out by a U.S. citizen of Afghan descent.

So, a non white Muslim slaughters mostly non white Dominicans and this is due to white supremacy, not to mention the other nonsensical BS they mentioned. Is it any wonder that these BLM animals are inferior beings.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

Comment

You know what kind of people I really don't like?
      Other people.

Comment

friggin spare me

Comment

It's never, ever about islam.
          Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Makes perfect sense.

Comment

BLM-Bacon,Lettuce,Mayo, no tomato

Comment

Comment

simply - fuck 'em

Comment

Whitey on the moon - gil scott-heron
                    Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

Comment

Glad they figured it out. I was completely wrong in what I believed caused the terrorist act.

Comment

Working...
                      X