No announcement yet.

Grandfather of criminal says says AR15 made for 'unfair' fight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully the three dirtbags never pro-created and the slut in the car will be barren by the time she's out of prison.

Comment

This sounds familiar. Old news?

I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
      I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Originally posted by LiDad View Post
        This sounds familiar. Old news?
        It is.
        I was gonna say something but figured I'd write a rhetorical post instead.
        A sunny day
        A shotgun and a Chevrolet
        Wouldn't you like that?

Comment

OTOH, I did read an article today (no link, sorry) about a mother complaining about being "unfair" that her son was shot and killed by a father when her boy broke into the man's home with him and his small children inside.
          I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
          I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

if they planned for a fair fight their planning sucked
            if you break into my house prepare for the worst .
            and as said before all i hope is there is no little who's your sperm doner around

Comment

This story is from March 2017...the good news is those killed haven't committed any crimes since

Comment

Too bad Grandpa of Dirtbags wasn’t killed years ago before he impregnated his babymama
                Tag line thanks to @Synner

He’s like a walking “Tickle Me Angry” doll.

Comment

At best this story garners only 1/3 interest in the MSM

Comment

I was trying to locate any prior criminal records of the three UTEs. I came across this if anyone is interested in a career in law enforcement.

Deputy Sheriff
                    Wagoner County Sheriff's Office
                    Full-time · $3,285.70 / month
                    Apply Now
                    The Wagoner County Sheriff’s Office is accepting applications for a Deputy Sheriff

The Wagoner County Sheriff’s Office is looking for applicants who are committed to a community-oriented policing philosophy. We are interested in applicants that desire to provide quality law enforcement services to the public. Deputies are charged with protecting life and property through the enforcement of Federal and state laws. These assignments will be for a Deputy Sheriff. More information about the position is available by contacting the sheriff’s office at 918-485-3124 or in person at 307 East Cherokee Street Wagoner, OK 74467. **DO NOT SUBMIT A FACEBOOK APPLICATION. ONLY APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED IN PERSON OR MAILED TO THE SHERIFF’S OFFICE WILL BE CONSIDERED.**
                    DUTIES:

• Patrolling the jurisdictional boundaries of Wagoner County;
                    • Responding to a variety of calls for service involving criminal and non-criminal situations and taking necessary police action;
                    • Preparing accurate and detailed reports;
                    • Conducting investigations, collecting evidence and interviewing witness/suspects;
                    • Testifying in Federal, State, Municipal Court, and in administrative hearings;
                    • Working in partnerships with the community to solve problems;
                    • Developing public relation contact with civil groups, schools, businesses, neighborhood organizations and other law enforcement agencies;
                    • Representing the Wagoner County Sheriff’s Office to other city service areas, elected officials, outside agencies, and to various citizen groups;
                    QUALIFICATIONS:
                    • Applicants must be United States citizen, 21 years of age, have a High School Diploma or its equivalent, and a valid Oklahoma driver’s license
                    • Full-time CLEET certification is preferred
                    • Applicants should be able to demonstrate knowledge of community-oriented policing, patrol operations, criminal investigations, report writing, and safety standards related to the use of vehicles, firearms, and other police equipment
                    • Applicants that have felony convictions, convictions of a crime of moral turpitude or domestic violence will not be considered
                    • Applicants need to be willing to work rotating shifts, on weekends, and on holidays
                    COMPENSATION:
                    • Beginning salary for Sheriff’s Deputy is $2,800.00 monthly, increasing to 3,285.70 upon completion of the probationary period. Full-time CLEET certified applicants are preferred.
                    BENEFITS:
                    • Medical
                    • Dental (vision plan available, if necessary)
                    • Life insurance
                    • Paid sick leave
                    • Vacation leave

• Take-home car (if within Wagoner County)
                    Applications can be picked up at the Wagoner County Sheriff’s Office (307 East Cherokee Street, Wagoner, OK)
                    The following link will direct you to a PDF application. https://www.ok.gov/wagonercounty/doc...pplication.pdf
                    Questions: Please contact the Wagoner County Sheriff’s Office at (918) 485-3124.

307 E Cherokee St

Comment

Working...
                    X