Lowlife throws puppy off balcony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lowlife throws puppy off balcony

And.................the imposed a $2500 cash bail, so he's back among us any minute.

Dreadlocked, scowling Kededrique Boyd was a career criminal. But even he topped himself when he blew up at his girlfriend and threw her puppy — still in her cage — off an apartment balcony in Evansville, Indiana.
    Being a product of the narcissistic Worldstar Hiphop generation, he filmed the whole thing, which makes proving the animal cruelty charges kind of simple and boring for the DA’s office.
    An Evansville man is in jail accused of doing the unthinkable to a puppy. 23-year old Kededrique Boyd was arrested Thursday night and faced a judge Friday on several felony animal cruelty charges.

Officers said it started with a fight between Boyd and his girlfriend, that lasted most of the day until she left for work. Police told 14 NEWS, while she was at work, Boyd filmed himself throwing her black lab puppy, in its cage, over their balcony Thursday night.

“When I seen the police, I suspected something else. That was the last thing I expected to hear, it’s pretty terrible,” said a neighbor who asked to not be identified.

EPD said on Thursday Boyd and his girlfriend argued over ownership of property and child custody and that argument, officers said, escalated to them breaking up.

Officers told us when Boyd’s girlfriend left for work, he shot this video on his cell phone, The video is graphic, and we’ve chosen not to show the cage hitting the ground.

“I just don’t know what this world is coming to, to throw a puppy or a dog or anything, it’s cruelty to animals,” said the neighbor. “I just think it’s awful.”

“We do a lot of family violence, domestic disputes, and arguments between couples and we also do a lot of animal cruelty runs,” said Lt. Scott Doan with Evansville Police. “But it’s very rare for us to see something where an animal is used as a ploy or a tactic for one person to get back at another.”

The 10 week-old black lab puppy, named “baby” is doing much better now.

In addition to Friday’s felony animal cruelty charges, Boyd already had an outstanding warrant out of Jackson County, Indiana. His bond is $25,000, or $2,500 cash. He’ll be back in court next week.

Animal control said the girlfriend signed over ownership of that puppy to them Thursday night. She’s with animal control now, and will be available for adoption in the next few days.
    via Evansville man throws girlfriend’s 10 week-old puppy in its cage – Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV.

If you skimmed that and didn’t see what happened to the dog, she survived, she’s ok, and Kededrique’s (presumably ex-) girlfriend gave her up to a shelter, whence she’ll be going to a slightly less, shall we say, kinetic, household.

Kededrique? He’s probably going to prison. Be nice if someone could drop his cage off a high perch.

Throw him off the same roof and if he survives, off to prison and of course he loses any chance at seeing his kid and while we're at it, castration.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

Comment

the girlfriend (baby moma) probably has a rap sheet also , as he is a first rate citizen . he is a ass hat as so is the girl , she left the dog and the kids? with him .

throw him off the roof , from a much higher level and tie a dirty old rope to his little friend thats three feet short of the ground

Comment

Give the bum a piano wire neck tie from the same balcony!
        Last edited by Airbrush art; 06-26-2016, 07:19 AM.
        stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

Originally posted by M-14BULLETTS View Post
          the girlfriend (baby moma) probably has a rap sheet also , as he is a first rate citizen . he is a ass hat as so is the girl , she left the dog and the kids? with him .

throw him off the roof , from a much higher level and tie a dirty old rope to his little friend thats three feet short of the ground
          You're doing it wrong! Make the rope 6 inches too long, that way he breaks his legs before his neck snaps.
          SHADAP VARMINT!

Comment

Originally posted by C6NY View Post
            Throw him off the same roof and if he survives, off to prison and of course he loses any chance at seeing his kid and while we're at it, castration.
            I completely disagree with you.
            Put him in a cage throw him off a 5 story or higher balcony and if he survive's he should be allowed to "walk" away. No jail time. Just let him walk away.
            No one is allowed to help him of course.
            In jail he'd get medical treatment.
            "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Russian View Post

You're doing it wrong! Make the rope 6 inches too long, that way he breaks his legs before his neck snaps.
              think why the rope is shorter and where its tied , not to a leg , think smaller

Comment

All I can say is that I like the way you guys think

smh, poor little puppy

Comment

Whaaattt? with that long hair....he'll be the state pen bitch in no time.. instead of tossing poor little pups....he'll be tossin' salads and diving off the top bunk all day every day

Comment

Originally posted by Pitbull428 View Post
                    Whaaattt? with that long hair....he'll be the state pen bitch in no time.. instead of tossing poor little pups....he'll be tossin' salads and diving off the top bunk all day every day
                    tossin' salads

lmao, thanks for the levity there

Comment

at least the pup is OK. i seriously hate motherfuckers that hurt animals they don't intend to eat.

Comment

Why all the hate? muzzies torture and kill dogs all the time. It's a perfectly acceptable part of their culture. And we as Americans have been advised to respect that culture.
                        Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

At least it survived. How about we stuff him in a cage and throw him off a balcony.
                          “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by sheeple View Post
                            At least it survived. How about we stuff him in a cage and throw him off a balcony.
                            I like it! And if he doesn't fit whole, well then just the major parts...
                            SHADAP VARMINT!

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
                              Why all the hate? muzzies torture and kill dogs all the time. It's a perfectly acceptable part of their culture. And we as Americans have been advised to respect that culture.
                              you have to care about it to hate , i just want any one who hurts a dog to have something much worse happen to them.
                              i spent some time in the middle east , have no use for muzzies since 1983
                              my rescue pup came from ohio , someone threw 8 pups in a sewer and 3 survived , i got one . i wish i could have found the ass hat and stuffed it in a sewer and ___________________

Comment

Working...
                              X