GFYS Warner Wolf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GFYS Warner Wolf

The stupidity is like a rash that just keeps spreading. Another indulged know it all deciding for the rest of us what is acceptable and what is not. I hope his community service includes mopping floors at the local abortion clinic. Another guy who buys a house at the end of a runway and then complains about the noise. What a dick.

https://nypost.com/2019/02/08/legend...ommunity-sign/

Legendary New York broadcaster Warner Wolf was arrested in Florida for defacing property in his gated community, TMZ reports.

Wolf had lobbied the homeowners association to remove the word “plantation” — which he found offensive — from the name of the community: Classic Plantation Estates.

When his arguments fell on deaf ears, Wolf — according to the police report — removed the word himself from the sign, which hung above a water fountain.

The incident allegedly occurred on Nov. 30 in Naples and officials say there is video as proof. The 81-year-old surrendered to police Thursday. According to TMZ, he was charged with criminal mischief that resulted in more than $1,000 in damage and was released on $5,000 bail.

The local ABC and CBS great was famous for his “Let’s go to the videotape” catchphrase.

Let's go to the video tape....looks there's Warner committing a crime. If the old washed up douchebag had a problem with the name, he should have never moved there.
    I'm sure he got it on the cheap.
    Such a deal.......

Comment

''The local ABC and CBS great was famous for his “Let’s go to the videotape” catchphrase." And that's exactly what the police did. Hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Yaphank Kid View Post
        Let's go to the video tape....looks there's Warner committing a crime. If the old washed up douchebag had a problem with the name, he should have never moved there.
        I'm sure he got it on the cheap.
        Such a deal.......
        He’s the kinda guy who lets his dog shit on your lawn then refuses to clean it up telling you you shouldn’t have put a lawn where his dog was gonna shit.

Comment

Once a douche always a douche

Comment

Virtue signalling by a washed up altacocker.
            Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

Comment

Originally posted by Grifhunter View Post
              Virtue signalling by a washed up altacocker.
              Honestly, I just can’t keep up with the AKC and all these new breeds.

Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

Honestly, I just can’t keep up with the AKC and all these new breeds.
                https://www.akc.org/dog-breeds/neder...kooikerhondje/

Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

Comment

da fuck?

Comment

I liked him years ago before I knew better
                    NRA Life member

Comment

He was annoying even in his prime. Flush him good.

Comment

Working...
                      X