• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GSM-Racing View Post
    To good looking for Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by artburg View Post
      They found a video of Bill Clinton getting tea bagged by Michelle Obama.
      FIFY

Comment

Attached Files
        "The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth."

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post
          A guy like that kept records -for his protection and/or for possible blackmail later.

The question is; will the FBI 'find' everything.
          My thoughts exactly. He wasn't dumb. The instructions were to release the evidence in the event of his death.

Comment

Originally posted by artburg View Post

Bill was dressed as one
            Mental Floss!
            Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Hillary18.jpg
              I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
              I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

There is a much higher authority giving orders here. This is beyond even espionage movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Rrudo74901 View Post
                  There is a much higher authority giving orders here. This is beyond even espionage movies.
                  Really?

Tin_foil_hat.jpg

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Dog and pony show. No one else will be charged especially no one with a name you would recognize.
                    The victims will sue his estate and pocket a couple mil a piece never to be heard from again.
                    The End (fade to black)

Comment

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/10/b...net-worth.html

Some think his money is all an illusion. He was a manufactured Billionaire set up to blackmail the rich and influential.
                      There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

Originally posted by Southshorerob View Post
                        https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/10/b...net-worth.html

Some think his money is all an illusion. He was a manufactured Billionaire set up to blackmail the rich and influential.
                        Anyone can be a "hedge fund manager". It's really easy to set one up. Getting investors is the hard part and doing well of course. But getting started isn't hard at all.

Comment

Originally posted by LiDad View Post

Anyone can be a "hedge fund manager". It's really easy to set one up. Getting investors is the hard part and doing well of course. But getting started isn't hard at all.
                          I don't get the comparison? They say this guy was a billionaire.
                          There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

Originally posted by Southshorerob View Post

I don't get the comparison? They say this guy was a billionaire.
                            I've heard his profession described to include being a "hedge fund manager".
                            People here and else where have said it is kinda shady where all his wealth came from.
                            I'm just saying it's very very easy to setup a hedge fund and maybe use it as a conduit to launder money.

Comment

Working...
                            X