Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist Congressmancalls for DOJ probe in shooting of POS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Racist Congressmancalls for DOJ probe in shooting of POS

    I'm psychic!
    Just reading the headline I had a strong premonition of what political party the congressman is in, the race of the "victim", that the "poor victim, had a criminal record, that he resisted arrest, and that racist POS of the community would be outraged and stage protests.
    Man, I'm going to open my own psychic hotline.


    Congressman calls for DOJ probe in officer-involved shooting death of Louisiana man


    Man shot dead by police sparks protests in Louisiana

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...?intcmp=hplnws

    A Louisiana congressman called on the Justice Department Wednesday to open up an investigation into an officer-involved shooting death of a man outside a Baton Rouge convenience store.

    An autopsy showed Tuesday that 37-year-old Alton Sterling, of Baton Rouge, died after suffering multiple gunshot wounds to the chest and back during an altercation with police, East Baton Rouge Parish Coroner Dr. William Clark said.
    Alton-Sterling-JPG.jpg

    Rep. Cedric Richmond, a Democrat, called the shooting “deeply troubling and has understandably evoked strong emotion and anger in our community.”

    “There are a number of unanswered questions surrounding Mr. Sterling's death. Including questions about the initial calls for police presence, the level of force used by officers, the verbal and physical altercation, and the response of the officers after he was shot,” he added. “I call on the U.S. Department of Justice to conduct a full and transparent investigation into this incident. The cause of justice requires state and local law enforcement to join in this request as soon as possible.”

    Richmond continued, asking the residents of the Baton Rouge community to demonstrate “our anger with dignity and demanding proper focus on our cause with perseverance.”

    Officers responded to a convenience store at about 12:35 a.m. Tuesday after an anonymous call indicated a man selling music CDs and wearing a red shirt threatened him with a gun, Cpl. L’Jean McKneely said.

    Two officers responded and had some type of altercation with the man and one officer shot and killed the suspect, McKneely said. Both officers have been placed on administrative leave, which is standard department policy, he said.

    The store's owner, Abdul Muflahi, told WAFB-TV that the first officer used a Taser on Sterling and the second officer tackled the man. Muflahi said as Sterling fought to get the officer off of him, the first officer shot him "four to six times."

    The owner said Sterling did not have a gun in his hand at the time but he saw officers remove a gun from Sterling's pocket after the shooting.

    McKneely said late Tuesday that he could not confirm Muflahi's description of the alleged event or any other details of the investigation.

    The Advocate reported a crowd of people protesting the shooting gathered late Tuesday afternoon at the store where it took place. The group grew to over 200 people, who chanted and waved signs late into the night, according to the newspaper.

    The Associated
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

    #2
    Keep stirring the boiling water

    Comment


      #3
      Of course, because another riot, like Baltimore, is good for the country. Divide and conquer!
      NRA Benefactor Life
      NRA Instructor & RSO
      NYSRPA, SAF, GOA

      Comment


        #4
        Even the Daily News knows this guy was a scumbag. They're calling out for more riots, the Daily News is shit, but at least they did post this info about the victim:

        "Sterling was a registered sex offender, after a 2000 conviction for carnal knowledge of a juvenile, records show. The circumstances of the case were not immediately clear. Records say he was released for his offense in October 2004.

        He was previously arrested for aggravated battery, criminal damage to property, unauthorized entry and domestic abuse battery, records show. In 2009, he was sentenced to five years in prison for marijuana possession and for carrying an illegal weapon with a controlled dangerous substance.

        Family members said he was on probation when he died and would not have been allowed to carry a gun."
        LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport,

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post
          Even the Daily News knows this guy was a scumbag. They're calling out for more riots, the Daily News is shit, but at least they did post this info about the victim:

          "Sterling was a registered sex offender, after a 2000 conviction for carnal knowledge of a juvenile, records show. The circumstances of the case were not immediately clear. Records say he was released for his offense in October 2004.

          He was previously arrested for aggravated battery, criminal damage to property, unauthorized entry and domestic abuse battery, records show. In 2009, he was sentenced to five years in prison for marijuana possession and for carrying an illegal weapon with a controlled dangerous substance.

          Family members said he was on probation when he died and would not have been allowed to carry a gun."
          Obviouly the police planted the gun in his pocket because he wasn't allowed to carry one.
          Convicted criminals usually obey the law.
          "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

          Comment


            #6
            DING DING DING....Round 3.

            Or is it 4? Trayvon...Mike Brown...Freddie Whats-his-name....NY guy...


            Round 5! Let's see what the Dindu's do this time.

            Comment


              #7
              "altercation with police"........... does anyone think they're in the right or gonna win one of these?
              Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

              Comment


                #8
                The po boy was a registered sex offendir( carnal knowkedge with a juvenile), aggravated battery, pocession of drugs with intent to sell and carrying an illegal firearm. Here we have a career criminal a convicted felon and he's holding an illegal handgun when the officers approached him. He knew he was going to prison for many years and he wasn't going to be taken easily and he would have shot 2 cops dead to avoid going back to prison. Thankfully the cops shot first and instead of the problems they're likely going to have now they should be getting metals for removing a dangerous parasite Pedo from civilized society.
                Last edited by C6NY; 07-06-2016, 02:33 PM.
                "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

                Comment


                  #9
                  But of course the DOJ is investigating.
                  http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/06...?intcmp=hplnws

                  One of the things most interesting here is they did an autopsy. Guess what? He died of gun shot wounds! WOW. they should do a CSI episode on that.

                  So basically in this country now, a criminal gets shot by police and they do an investigation including an autopsy but a Supreme Court Justice dies and by speaking with his doctor over the phone they were sure no autopsy was required and could sign the death cert as natural causes
                  "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Aquabach View Post
                    But of course the DOJ is investigating.
                    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/06...?intcmp=hplnws

                    One of the things most interesting here is they did an autopsy. Guess what? He died of gun shot wounds! WOW. they should do a CSI episode on that.

                    So basically in this country now, a criminal gets shot by police and they do an investigation including an autopsy but a Supreme Court Justice dies and by speaking with his doctor over the phone they were sure no autopsy was required and could sign the death cert as natural causes
                    About that investigation. Do you honestly expect them to not make 100% sure there was nothing they could pin on the officers? I caught this when it was breaking earlier. The people that whipped out their camera phones (of course not to help the PD) captured the officers commanding him to lay down. They then heard one officer yell "he has a gun" and they didn't say exactly when, but the eyewitness accounts all said they tried tasing him befor they drew their weapons. Then his sister was saying it wasn't right because he has kids that need their father. As a human being, you have to feel bad for those kids, but as sad as it is that his kids lost a father, this guy made the choices that resulted in that. Another felon carrying, and as pointed out, he was going back to the big house. I wonder who is worse. This guy or the racist congressman trying to start another race riot?
                    NRA Benefactor Life
                    NRA Instructor & RSO
                    NYSRPA, SAF, GOA

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Thug gets shot. Everyone is up in arms. Kind of telling...

                      You'd think mustafah would back up the officers considering they saved his sorry ass.
                      “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

                      Comment


                        #12
                        The new definition of a liberal,

                        lib·er·al

                        A person who will not take a cop's word for anything but will believe that a convicted wife-beating pedophile drug user and known gang member in felony possession of a firearm was wrongfully shot while resisting arrest.

                        This is truly the end of the world.


                        LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport,

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by MSA77 View Post

                          About that investigation. Do you honestly expect them to not make 100% sure there was nothing they could pin on the officers? I caught this when it was breaking earlier. The people that whipped out their camera phones (of course not to help the PD) captured the officers commanding him to lay down. They then heard one officer yell "he has a gun" and they didn't say exactly when, but the eyewitness accounts all said they tried tasing him befor they drew their weapons. Then his sister was saying it wasn't right because he has kids that need their father. As a human being, you have to feel bad for those kids, but as sad as it is that his kids lost a father, this guy made the choices that resulted in that. Another felon carrying, and as pointed out, he was going back to the big house. I wonder who is worse. This guy or the racist congressman trying to start another race riot?
                          I honestly believe the DOJ doesn't give a shit what happened.
                          they are going after cops for political considerations more than anyother reason
                          "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

                            I honestly believe the DOJ doesn't give a shit what happened.
                            they are going after cops for political considerations more than anyother reason
                            100%
                            NRA Benefactor Life
                            NRA Instructor & RSO
                            NYSRPA, SAF, GOA

                            Comment


                              #15
                              "Family members said he was on probation when he died and would NOT HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO CARRY A GUN."

                              Well that's all I need to know. Of course the gun wasn't his, he wasn't allowed to have one.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X