Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guy fights cop, steals her gun and shoots at her

https://youtu.be/dSRkKpTTDVI

I childhood friend was 3/4 through the Police Academy when an instructor told the class that they can be overcome, disarmed and shot with their own sidearm. She thought about it, thought about her young daughter, and resigned the next day. The money and benefits weren't enough for her to take the chance, no matter how slight.
    "The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

Comment

That video has been around a few weeks.

Having said that.

The lowering of the bar to become more inclusive when it comes to candidates actually able to handle the job, has led to this type problem.

The escape is half complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post
        That video has been around a few weeks.

Having said that.

The lowering of the bar to become more inclusive when it comes to candidates actually able to handle the job, has led to this type problem.
        I don't think anyone is immune to this situation and could happen to the best of the best.
        You never know who you're gonna face out there

Comment

Originally posted by SemiAutoFetish View Post

I don't think anyone is immune to this situation and could happen to the best of the best.
          You never know who you're gonna face out there
          100% true. In a training class I watched a video where a 220 lb police officer who was an MMA fighter, get pummeled and the bad guy was trying to get his gun - probably would have got it if another officer didn't arrive and shoot him close-up.

Not matter how much you train with your weapons/hands, there always people out there better or luckier. The idea is to train hard and improve your chances.

* after watching it again, looks like what saved her was when she was shooting, the pistol was against the ground and probably didn't cycle a new round. When the mutt got the gun, he pointed it at her, pulled the trigger and nothing happened. He then pulled the slide back and chambered a new round and shot at her. By then she was a distance away.
          Last edited by Dan 0351; 09-11-2019, 09:40 AM.
          "The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

Comment

Working...
          X