Photo shows dallas shooter micah xavier johnson moments after being killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo shows dallas shooter micah xavier johnson moments after being killed

PHOTO SHOWS DALLAS SHOOTER MICAH XAVIER JOHNSON MOMENTS AFTER BEING KILLED BY A POLICE ROBOT

TEXAS - Website Danger & Play has published photos of dead of one of the men responsible for the deadly massacre on police in Dallas, TX. The attack occurred during a Black Lives Matter protest.

"An anonymous source has sent what appears to be a picture of Micah Johnson, the Dallas shooter, laying dead after a robot was sent in to kill him."

25-year-old Micah Johnson is suspected of being involved in a deadly attack on Dallas, Texas Police. During the attack 2 civilians and 12 police officers were shot. 5 Dallas police officers were killed. This was the deadliest event for police officers in the United States since September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT. VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED

Website SOFREP News obtained a photo taken at the crime scene of the shooter's gun.

"A source told SOFREP and thearmsguide.com that when Dallas SWAT made entry after the detonation of the explosive device, they encountered a Saiga AK-74 style semiautomatic rifle on the floor among the rubble. The weapon reportedly had a 30 round magazine, single point sling, Magpul folding stock, and a rail system with a red dot sight."

Pat ------> NRA Lifetime Endowment Member #FAAFO

Should have used more boom boom. The POS should have been a pink mist and then gone with the wind.

Comment

Looks like feces mixed in with building debris

Comment

mariomovie7.jpg
        Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Good.
          “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

This too isn't going to play well in the MSM.
            I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
            I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

I had heard on the " news " that there wasn't enough left of him to do a toxicology on him .... This shoots that down .... Any chances this is a fake pic ?
              There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

In all seriousness, if he was cornered, why didn't they toss in a couple of flash-bangs or tear gas and get him?

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

They were all out of tear gas and flash bangs. Budget cutbacks

Comment

Originally posted by LiDad View Post
                    In all seriousness, if he was cornered, why didn't they toss in a couple of flash-bangs or tear gas and get him?
                    Because you know better than DPD SWAT, give them a call next time...
                    NRA Benefactor Member

Comment

Originally posted by LG View Post

Because you know better than DPD SWAT, give them a call next time...
                      I'm sure I'm not the only one who has/will ask such a question.

Police frequently encounter a barricaded/cornered suspect and don't drop bombs on them as SOP.

Not choked up about it but it is a worthy question.

Comment

Good for him. Hope it was a painful death.

Comment

Why didn't they just shoot him in the arm or something??????????

Comment

Stop second guessing the people on scene!

Comment

This is the problem with some on 'our' side.

There's support and then there's blind support.

I'm not second guessing anyone. I'm asking for an explanation why in this circumstance an explosive was chosen instead of a non-lethal method. Certainly taking him alive would have helped gather more intel incase this was part of a larger operation.

Comment

Working...
                              X