Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man describes encounter with Dallas shooter at gun range .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man describes encounter with Dallas shooter at gun range .

image.jpeg http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dalla...rior/274715398
    There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

I smell bullshit!
    "What got my attention was how loud the blast was,” said Belk. “I recall how loud the weapon was and I started paying attention to him. And he was acting frustrated, too."
    Unless suppressed every rifle larger than 22lr is loud. If it's a new rifle sighting in can be frustrating.

Belk says Johnson seemed obsessed with a new scope that he had just bought. In fact he even handed him the weapon and told him to try it out. Belk says he declined. He says things just didn't seem right.
    Obsessed with a new scope? Obsessed as in adjusting and looking through it while shooting, or stroking and kissing it?
    Most shooters never decline an offer to shoot a gun.

[QUOTED] 'Orsay did not seek out News 8. We found him.

He says he's familiar with combat practices because he served in Iraq in the Gulf War.
    [/QUOTE]

Damn skippy "...we found him...", but where did they find him, at an acting class!?
    He may have served, but not in combat.

He remembers Johnson as an otherwise normal kid and left thinking little more of his encounter, until last Friday, when the cop killer's picture was released.
    Now the contradictions start! Above he says Johnson was "frustrated...obsessed", but now he seems "normal" and the incident didn't leave an impression. Really? When things aren't "normal" it leaves an impression!

Another red flag, according to Belk, he says Johnson had two 30-round ammunition magazines taped together and loaded in his weapon.
    The man has never been to a match? Possible, I'll give him that.
    But then again this is Texas and the liberal slime hasn't taken over, so taped 30 round magazines aren't that unusual.

He says he is sickened by the thought of Johnson standing next to him, bragging about his new scope at a gun range just over a mile from Johnson’s house in Mesquite.

"The way he was sighting that weapon,” said Belk. “He was getting ready for something."
    What shooter doesn't brag about a new scope? I brag about every piece of shit I hang off my gun, and so do most shooters.
    How are supposed to sight in a weapon, to miss? If sighting in a weapon is getting ready for "something" then all the ranges in America are full of mass murders every weekend, and yet nothing seems to happen.

The whole article smells like a fish left in the sun.
    Last edited by Mad Russian; 07-17-2016, 04:51 AM.
    SHADAP VARMINT!

Comment

That story really does little more than fear monger. No substance at all.
      “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

What your not buying the " He had a loud gun " description ? Lol
        There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Russian View Post

What shooter doesn't brag about a new scope?
          Trying to set the narrative that hunting rifle = sniper rifle.

I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
          I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Me thinketh Mr. Belk is blowing smoke out his ass. He got his 15 minutes now for something that may or may not have ever happened. He won't be the last of these clowns.

Comment

"The way he was sighting it in...he was up to something" WTF? Was he using pictures of police officers as targets? Than would definitely get my attention.

How does one "sight it in" if you are up to something? I hope I haven't given anyone cause for concern the way I have sighted it in. Is there a non threatening method?
              Give peace a chance, I'll cover you in case that doesn't work out.

LIBERALISM should be classified as a MENTAL DISORDER!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparks25 View Post
                "The way he was sighting it in...he was up to something" WTF? Was he using pictures of police officers as targets? Than would definitely get my attention.

How does one "sight it in" if you are up to something? I hope I haven't given anyone cause for concern the way I have sighted it in. Is there a non threatening method?
                No one needs to pin-point accuracy a shot at 100-200-300 yards.

[/sarc]
                I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
                I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Working...
                X