So a friend of my brother's in Denver had an attempted break in last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post
    So I guess it will have to take rape and a beating to change his mind the next time right? Smdh
    Maybe more.
    Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Originally posted by Ancap View Post
      Wait till the druggies run out of drug money...you will see more of this
      They ran out of money last month.
      Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

My daughter has a 140lb Cane Corso and is also armed with a Sig. Taking training classes and going for a full carry in San Bernardino County. I’m resting much easier these days

Comment

I heard a story about a weed dispensary in Oregon that was basically pillaged. Now it is shut down.
          The animals are close to running wild in the streets. The sheeple don’t get it.

Comment

Originally posted by NG9588 View Post
            There’s been break ins here in holbrook as well. Stay locked and loaded guys. Cameras and alarms are just the first line of defense.
            Where, I'm in New England Village?

Comment

Leave a bowl of cash out front with a sign saying take what you need. Replenish as necessary.
              NRA Life member

Comment

I’m getting fed up with the system letting these scumbags go....I’m pissed we have to spend money on cameras ,alarms and more. I’m more pissed the further we evolve as a society the weaker we get on bad behavior. ,it’s not everyone I’m sure if you get caught stealing in Iran they cut your hand off, same in other evil axis countries. Maybe we can make a sign up like the “Slomins shield” That says , ⚠️ warning illegal entry will be met with extreme hostility ⚠️

advertencia, la entrada ilegal se encontrará con extrema hostilidad
                Last edited by mickeyblueyes; 03-26-2020, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyblueyes View Post
                  I’m getting fed up with the system letting these scumbags go....I’m pissed we have to spend money on cameras ,alarms and more. I’m more pissed the further we evolve as a society the weaker we get on bad behavior. ,it’s not everyone I’m sure if you get caught stealing in Iran they cut your hand off, same in other evil axis countries. Maybe we can make a sign up like the “Slomins shield” That says , ⚠️ warning illegal entry will be met with extreme hostility ⚠️

advertencia, la entrada ilegal se encontrará con extrema hostilidad
                  It's a classic totalitarian way to keep the masses under control.
                  I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
                  I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Death-Wish-2017-movie-poster.jpgDeath-Wish-2017-movie-poster.jpg
                    Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Squid View Post

Where, I'm in New England Village?
                      I’d have to ask my neighbor, he’s the one that told me. Not the kind of guy to spread bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                      X