Man Who FILMED Arbery Shooting Arrested For Murder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian View Post

Where the information about "burglarizing" came from? I saw the video of him walking inside contraction site, looking around and leaving. Owner of the house confirmed that he didn't take anyning, didn't touch or defaced anything. Have you seen that video?
    https://youtu.be/sjCzJyFKoqo

If you want my opinion, everyone involved in this is a moron. It's a case of an immovable amount of stupidity colliding with an unstoppable force of stupidity. You have a moron out "jogging" sneaking around a house under construction that isn't his and running off when he's caught, and then two other morons who decide to go chase him with a shotgun. Then, the other two morons decide to brandish the shotgun, and the first moron runs straight at them and tries to fight them for it.

Comment

Colin Noir has a couple of videos on YouTube about this incident

Comment

Originally posted by Mosin1942 View Post

https://youtu.be/sjCzJyFKoqo

If you want my opinion, everyone involved in this is a moron. It's a case of an immovable amount of stupidity colliding with an unstoppable force of stupidity. You have a moron out "jogging" sneaking around a house under construction that isn't his and running off when he's caught, and then two other morons who decide to go chase him with a shotgun. Then, the other two morons decide to brandish the shotgun, and the first moron runs straight at them and tries to fight them for it.
        yep
        let's make america great again

Comment

I cannot see pointing a gun at anyone other to protect your family's life or your own life or a guy on a shooting rampage.

everything is replaceable except a human life.
          people think they are doing a good deed and wind up killing a innocent or guilty person and ruining there lives.
          let's make america great again

Comment

Originally posted by Havfun View Post
            I cannot see pointing a gun at anyone other to protect your family's life or your own life or a guy on a shooting rampage.

everything is replaceable except a human life.
            people think they are doing a good deed and wind up killing a innocent or guilty person and ruining there lives.
            There's enough stupid soup in this incident for everyone to have three big bowls..
            Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

https://www.leoaffairs.com/new-video...EsdvZ6vtE4qT5Y
              Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Working...
              X