Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protestors in St Louis enter gated community - couple stands their ground

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Protestors in St Louis enter gated community - couple stands their ground

    Either a Colt AR 15 SP1 or 2 or maybe a clone. Little lacking on the muzzle discipline but it seems like they were somewhat prepared. Apparently they own a law firm and there was a concerted effort to dox them on twitter - other twitter users took exception and doxxed the doxers - turnabout is fair play lol.

    https://twitter.com/i/status/1277415316352573440

    Calling to ruin their lives over exercising the 2nd amendment to protect their lives and property - look at the comments

    St Louis.JPG

    Doxer getting doxed

    https://twitter.com/BoomerAesthetic/...251838977?s=20

    Last edited by Win1300; 06-29-2020, 06:36 AM.
    panem et circenses

    #2
    Snowflakes are the saddest form of human existence. They all deserve the wakeup call i hope they get...SOON

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Win1300 View Post
      Either a Colt AR 15 SP1 or 2 or maybe a clone. Little lacking on the muzzle discipline but it seems like they were somewhat prepared. Apparently they own a law firm and there was a concerted effort to dox them on twitter - other twitter users took exception and doxxed the doxers - turnabout is fair play lol.

      https://twitter.com/i/status/1277415316352573440

      Calling to ruin their lives over exercising the 2nd amendment to protect their lives and property - look at the comments


      Doxer getting doxed

      https://twitter.com/BoomerAesthetic/...251838977?s=20
      # has been disconnected
      "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

      Comment


        #4
        No problem really with the muzzle. He's a step lower, and in front of his wife.
        Have a nice day.

        Comment


          #5
          The way she's waving that pistol around like it's a flashlight, I doubt she's ever fire a pistol before in her entire life. Stupid twat.

          They probably just got those guns last week. If you're not gonna get some basic safety and tactical training, at least watch some YouTube videos you fuckin' idiots.
          Last edited by BLAMMO!!; 06-29-2020, 07:15 AM.
          To be human is to be armed.

          Comment


            #6
            So here's a video that shows they open a gate that is marked private property and then proceed to approach his house- My takeaway - if you do appear outside your residence armed be prepared to have the twitterverse do their best to find out who you are and report you to your employer and anyone else they think can make your life difficult.

            https://twitter.com/i/status/1277438759005491201
            panem et circenses

            Comment


              #7
              The left is counting on us to obey laws while they break laws.
              Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

              Comment


                #8
                More calls to dox them and get them removed from the Bar - this is what happens apparently when you feel threatened and use your 2A rights. Missouri has a castle doctrine law that apparently does not include a duty to retreat and covers your property as well as your home.

                St Louis Dox.JPG

                https://carvercantin.com/missouri-co...astle-docrine/
                panem et circenses

                Comment


                  #9
                  how long before we have to let home intruders take what they want and stay as they please?
                  "If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." -Dwight D. Eisenhower

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I know this will come as a shock to some but Rachel - one of the doxers who got doxxed is a delegate for Joe Biden at the upcoming Democratic National Convention.

                    St Louis Dox 2.JPG
                    panem et circenses

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Joe Shmoe View Post
                      No problem really with the muzzle. He's a step lower, and in front of his wife.
                      So you think there's nothing within 600yds of the muzzle in the direction he's pointing? They are in a gated community. The muzzle should be up or down, not horizontal.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Win1300 View Post
                        I know this will come as a shock to some but Rachel - one of the doxers who got doxxed is a delegate for Joe Biden at the upcoming Democratic National Convention.

                        St Louis Dox 2.JPG
                        I'm sure Joe has "touched" her in so many ways....

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by SemiAutoFetish View Post

                          I'm sure Joe has "touched" her in so many ways....
                          Not my idea- saw this posted elsewhere. Someone should donate $5 to her paypal and leave a note with the payment "Thanks for the AR 15 parts!" Instant closure of her paypal account lol.
                          panem et circenses

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by raceradam View Post

                            So you think there's nothing within 600yds of the muzzle in the direction he's pointing? They are in a gated community. The muzzle should be up or down, not horizontal.
                            The focus should be on the trespassers, not this guy!
                            Life Member: ASA, GOA, NRA

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Win1300 View Post
                              More calls to dox them and get them removed from the Bar - this is what happens apparently when you feel threatened and use your 2A rights. Missouri has a castle doctrine law that apparently does not include a duty to retreat and covers your property as well as your home.

                              St Louis Dox.JPG

                              https://carvercantin.com/missouri-co...astle-docrine/
                              Fucking despicable twit
                              A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X