• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warmnfuzzy View Post
    at least they didn't come out there with an 8 iron and a polo mallet

They were protecting their string of poloponies......๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Comment

Originally posted by Ransom View Post
      Good for those people protecting their families.. Anyway big talk lets see if you big talkers have the BALLS TO STAND IN FRONT of your home armed..
      And get doxed?!! No fuckin' way!!

I just couldn't get past the way she was holding that pistol.
      Last edited by BLAMMO!!; 06-29-2020, 08:45 PM.
      To be human is to be armed.

Comment

lol doxxing lawyers. hahaha.
        NRA RSO

Comment

Originally posted by BLAMMO!! View Post

And get doxed?!! No fuckin' way!!

I just couldn't get past the way she was holding that pistol.
          Thats right my bad its NY first you have to let them all in your house..Beat you to death..destroy your home ..dont even want to say what else they could do ..Then and only then could you pull a gun and get tossed in Jail..

Comment

The internet has been spawning incredible memes from this. Terrible trigger discipline from the wife, but good on them for exercising their rights
            Attached Files

Comment

there was more people in that mob then the total amount of bullets they had in both guns. Plus itโ€™s reported the mob went and got weapons too
              The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Comment

Originally posted by NG9588 View Post
                The internet has been spawning incredible memes from this. Terrible trigger discipline from the wife, but good on them for exercising their rights
                Haha love memes!

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
                  I read they are registered Democrats. If that is so, I question their support for a party that stands for disarming them.

If so, I'm sure they consider themselves "exempt".

Paul

Comment

Ken & Karen have come forward. They were reluctant to do so.
                    The McCloskeys, he said, were hesitant to come forward with the full story out of fear that they would "disparage the importance of Black Lives Matter."

"Disparage the importance of Black Lives Matter."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/armed-st-...-guns-attorney
                    "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

82CC1BDD-3455-4FBE-B5FE-3B04194A61C8.jpeg

Comment

I'll just say I'm surprised by some of the responses here.
                        The escape is complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post
                          Ken & Karen have come forward. They were reluctant to do so.
                          The McCloskeys, he said, were hesitant to come forward with the full story out of fear that they would "disparage the importance of Black Lives Matter."

"Disparage the importance of Black Lives Matter."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/armed-st-...-guns-attorney
                          liberals who draw the line at getting their shit burned down

Comment

Originally posted by warmnfuzzy View Post

liberals who draw the line at getting their shit burned down
                            "rude" awakening???

Comment

If they were Korean, they would have been given a hall pass.

and they should have opened the gate for the peaceful protest..
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Vitaman; 06-30-2020, 10:33 AM.
                              Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Ransom View Post
                                Good for those people protecting their families.. Anyway big talk lets see if you big talkers have the BALLS TO STAND IN FRONT of your home armed..
                                In New Yorkastahn?
                                No no no.
                                Those people would be under arrest today. No matter how much money they donated to the Democrat party.
                                At least in Missouri they are allowed to defend their property. Not here.
                                King Fredo would already have us in jail and he'd dox us himself

"Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

Working...
                                X