BLM protest in Beverly Hills - 23 arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLM protest in Beverly Hills - 23 arrested

Well isn't this ironic. Now that the BLM protests are happening in their backyard, what will the hollywood libtards do? Anyone posting bail for these peaceful protesters?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugCfZ1kDOe8

protests for thee but not for me

Comment

So wait..... the Hollywood elite are closet racists?

SAY IT AIN’T SO!!!!
      NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO & Certified Basic Pistol Instructor
      NYSRPA Member / Freeport R&R Member

Comment

Shouldn't they be handing the "protesters" the keys to their mansions and sportscars?

Comment

I get a kick out of all these protestors and talking heads; as soon as things don't go their way, these "defund the police" assholes only know 3 words...

CALL THE POLICE
          Life Member: ASA, GOA, NRA

Comment

The celebs will pay their bail.
            Steve

Comment

I've got a friend who lives in Beverly Hills and it was a shitshow during the last batch of riots they recently had. More than a few apartment buildings got breached.
              High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

Originally posted by Volkosupply View Post
                I've got a friend who lives in Beverly Hills and it was a shitshow during the last batch of riots they recently had. More than a few apartment buildings got breached.
                But no celebrity mansions I bet
                "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

C'mon, folks. Get woke! Tag the garage.
                  Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Someone needs to start a Go Fund Me Page to bail out any protesters rioting in hollywierds neighborhood..Ill be the first to donate

Comment

How many of the protesters are the same people cooking meals for and cleaning bathrooms for the Hollyweird Libs who live in the houses they were marching past? When the people who become de facto parents to their privileged kids are massing against them...behind masks for the moment, there is trouble in paradise.
                      It will amount to a lot of nothing though because their ultra Lib talking points are more important than values or safety or family.

When some BLM’er decides to turn a Clooney kid or Cruise baby into a 21st century Lindbergh baby then we will see something suddenly change, not until unfortunately

Comment

Working...
                      X