Is it the police or the guns fault?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it the police or the guns fault?

In Chicago 2 black teens shot and killed after asking the black shooter how tall he is. Blame the cops, blame racism, blame guns... yet the libs will never blame the individual thugs. Also this past weekend in Chicago 63 black people shot, 16 black people killed and no kneeling from any of the congressional Dems?
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/teenage-bo...ry?id=71497684

One of the things I like about MADD - ( Mothers Against Drunk Drivers ) -- they never blame the car / truck - booz company --- just who is using the object --
    NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Originally posted by tidriver View Post
      In Chicago 2 black teens shot and killed after asking the black shooter how tall he is. Blame the cops, blame racism, blame guns... yet the libs will never blame the individual thugs. Also this past weekend in Chicago 63 black people shot, 16 black people killed and no kneeling from any of the congressional Dems?
      https://abcnews.go.com/US/teenage-bo...ry?id=71497684
      death penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by 100MPG View Post

death penalty.
        neutron the whole area , start over .. then""" minnisomalla ""

Comment

Originally posted by M-14BULLETTS View Post

Jimmy -- is that you ?

NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Originally posted by 100MPG View Post

death penalty.
            yea, chances are he'll be on the street before we're home from work. ( used to explain a time frame no reference to covid and out of work or home working)

Comment

Originally posted by Luke the drifter View Post

yea, chances are he'll be on the street before we're home from work. ( used to explain a time frame no reference to covid and out of work or home working)
              I am very happy to say you're wrong. Just as surprised as you, but happy.
              No Bond For Chicago Man Accused of Gunning Down 2 High Schoolers
              https://news.wttw.com/2020/06/26/no-...high-schoolers

Comment

I'm glad I was wrong also

Comment

Originally posted by M-14BULLETTS View Post

Can't as the same libtard POTUS in charge during the Iran hostage crisis did away with them.

Comment

Working...
                  X