Kentucky Man Wins Knock-Knock Game With Armed Robbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kentucky Man Wins Knock-Knock Game With Armed Robbers

A homeowner in Booneville, KY said he did what he had to in order to protect himself and his sleeping wife Tuesday morning when a group of home invaders knocked on his door and pulled a gun on him.

When James Stewart heard a knock at his door at 5 a.m., he armed himself with his pistol ‘just in case something went wrong’ before opening it to the woman outside who was asking for help. When he opened the door, his hunch was right – the woman was not alone.

Police said when Stewart opened the door, 42-year-old Charles Harris jumped out and pointed a gun right at the elderly homeowner’s head.

“I had my pistol in my hand, up and four shots. He fell to the ground and never moved,” said Stewart.

Harris was pronounced dead at the scene.

The woman who knocked on Stewart’s door was also shot in the arm. She managed to make it to their getaway car and the driver brought the woman, identified as 36-year-old Linda Peters, to a local hospital where she is being treated for her injuries.

Police said the woman who drove the getaway car, identified as Jamie Farthing, has been arrested and charged with first-degree robbery in connection to this case.

The homeowner will not face any charges stemming from the incident.

Kentucky State Police are still investigating the incident.

When James Stewart heard a knock at his door at 5 a.m., he armed himself with his pistol 'just in case something went wrong' before opening it to the woman outside who was asking for help.

Glad he was able to save his own life. Too bad for the low life slug who intended to do harm.
    Originally posted by ChiefSailer
    Deplorables FTW!!

Comment

Another happy ending, good guy for the win

Comment

Glad he is safe. I never would have opened that door though.

Comment

Don't think this is a "far away thing":

I believe the woman-bait Jamie Farthing is the same POS who was involved in these mid-90's murders on Long Island

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/...ticle-1.680653

Picture of this human piece of sh!t :

Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by class3 View Post

I believe the woman-bait Jamie Farthing is the same POS who was involved in these mid-90's murders on Long Island

Well it's a good thing they let her out of jail after being part of 2 pre meditated murders. SMH
            "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

How did you put that together and connect the cases?
              "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

Comment

Funny... those names did seem familiar when I read the article.... I don't remember the LI case - was it all over the news back then?

Comment

Maybe it's a state thing, but I thought if one POS gets killed attempting to commit a crime, the accomplices get charged with homicide/murder?
                  Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Everyone needs a 3rd chance. Let's all form a circle and pray with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
                      Maybe it's a state thing, but I thought if one POS gets killed attempting to commit a crime, the accomplices get charged with homicide/murder?
                      I'm pretty sure it is a state by state law.
                      I know in Florida anyone involved in the crime is also involved in the murder and charged.
                      In NY, I believe,if someone kills someone while committing a crime his accomplice receives an extra welfare check and probably social security disability.
                      Perhaps even a nomination to a Democrat office or appointed position
                      "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

if only we kept felons in jail. that is true common sense gun control.
                        let's make america great again

Comment

Ban front doors. It's common sense! If the door was not so easily to get to this would not happen. No one is coming after your side doors. No one needs 2 doors to their home! Hillary, Hillary, Hillary!

Comment

Originally posted by Havfun View Post
                            if only we kept felons in jail. that is true common sense gun control.
                            And yet the gun control idiots want criminals to serve less time

Comment

Originally posted by C6NY View Post
                              How did you put that together and connect the cases?
                              Name and age. She was 18 in 1997 so it kind of syncs...
                              SHADAP VARMINT!

Comment

Working...
                              X