Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SF Police officer arrested for builing AR-15

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/20...ailed-for-all/

SFPD has a rat out program called "not on my watch" and they say that's what took him down. I hate rats.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyLab View Post
      SFPD has a rat out program called "not on my watch" and they say that's what took him down. I hate rats.
      Dunno about that. I hold our LEO to a higher standard than most. The ones who aren't fit to wear the badge need to be removed - and space made for those who really want to make a difference.

Of course, I'm talking about abusive overreach... Not necessarily the OP.

if a rat program helps achieve balance, so be it.
      NRA LIFE | SAF | GOA | UTAH / NH / FL / PA / NY CCW | APPLESEED RIFLEMAN | RSO | FREEPORT R&R | NSCA | NYSRPA

Comment

Originally posted by SteveT View Post

Dunno about that. I hold our LEO to a higher standard than most. The ones who aren't fit to wear the badge need to be removed - and space made for those who really want to make a difference.

Of course, I'm talking about abusive overreach... Not necessarily the OP.

if a rat program helps achieve balance, so be it.
        You support an unjust infringement on 2a. You call Coumos Safe Act Tipline to rat out a Safe Act violation. Maybe your buddy loaded 11 and not 10 out at Calveton. Your all for that?
        Last edited by LazyLab; 08-01-2016, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyLab View Post

You support an unjust infringement on 2a. You call Coumos Safe Act Tipline to rat out a Safe Act violation. Maybe your buddy loaded 11 and not 10 out at Calveton. Your all for that?
          You're picking on one specific 2a example and trying to put words in my mouth. I never said that. I was commenting on your dislike of rat programs. I think they have a place within any PD.

I'm talking about programs that weed out cops for abuse of powers, thugs in a uniform. They've existed for a hundred years and they continue to exist.
          NRA LIFE | SAF | GOA | UTAH / NH / FL / PA / NY CCW | APPLESEED RIFLEMAN | RSO | FREEPORT R&R | NSCA | NYSRPA

Comment

He was turned in for behavior that "would bring dishonor to the department" ? (building an AR)
            If building an AR brings dishonor to the department, but rating out your fellow officer doesn't bring dishonor, then the SF Police department is fucked.

What police department other than San Fransisco prevents a police officer from owning that the ATF says is legal? Even in New Yorkistan a police officer can own an AR.
            LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport,

Comment

Reminder that Frisco police allow homeless people to shit in the street en mass.

http://blog.sfgate.com/stew/2015/10/...n-the-streets/

A rotten and dysfunctional culture produces this level of idiocy to go on in a spectacularly wealthy area. Sadly, AR-15s are the least of their problems.

Comment

If we think the liberal trash here in NY is bad, SF is a NY libs' wet dream..
                Hunter, NRA Life Member, NYS Deplorable

🚄TrumpTrain2016🇺🇸.🇺🇸.🇺🇸

Pro Political Term Limits
                Anti High Capacity Mag Limits
                Fuck Andrew Cuomo's Suck my Ass Act

Comment

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post

He was turned in for behavior that "would bring dishonor to the department" ? (building an AR)
                  If building an AR brings dishonor to the department, but rating out your fellow officer doesn't bring dishonor, then the SF Police department is fucked.

What police department other than San Fransisco prevents a police officer from owning that the ATF says is legal? Even in New Yorkistan a police officer can own an AR.
                  Tell you what... I EXPECT a cop to 'rat' on another cop - if he's committing a crime - That IS their job after all...to catch criminals.

Yeah, I think the "crime" this particular cop was busted for is ridiculous (and just firms up my statements in the past about LE standing with us against these stupid bans, and not just keeping quiet because they're "exempt") and I think this cop shouldn't be having his life scrambled over a rifle. (Jury nullification anyone?)

What if he was selling cocaine? should he be 'ratted' on?
                  What if he was stealing cash from drug dealers? should he be 'ratted' on?
                  What if he was selling weed? should he be 'ratted' on?.
                  What if he's abusing citizens? this can go on.....

Comment

Originally posted by SteveT View Post

You're picking on one specific 2a example and trying to put words in my mouth. I never said that. I was commenting on your dislike of rat programs. I think they have a place within any PD.

I'm talking about programs that weed out cops for abuse of powers, thugs in a uniform. They've existed for a hundred years and they continue to exist.
                    This story is about a "person" RATTED out by another "person or persons" for exercising his God given Constitutional rights. Nothing more nothing less.

Back in the founding days of our nation, people that (ratted) to the government/King were "loyalists" and "Torys". These were the enemies that the Patriots/founding fathers of this country had to fight against in order to live free. Ratting people out or supporting methods to carry it out for a tyrannical regime makes that person or person a fuckin traitor.

Comment

Oh nice, another otherwise law abiding citizen jammed up by nonsensical bullshit laws. Hope the liberals feel real good about this...who am I kidding, it's a police officer, of course they feel good about it.
                      “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Parashooter View Post

Tell you what... I EXPECT a cop to 'rat' on another cop - if he's committing a crime - That IS their job after all...to catch criminals.

Yeah, I think the "crime" this particular cop was busted for is ridiculous (and just firms up my statements in the past about LE standing with us against these stupid bans, and not just keeping quiet because they're "exempt") and I think this cop shouldn't be having his life scrambled over a rifle. (Jury nullification anyone?)

Its about a "person" and a "gun" and a "unconstitutional law". Nothing more nothing less.

Lets ts leave the "what ifs" out of the story, they are irrelevant.

Comment

In my opinion, San Francisco is a disgrace. .

Comment

Originally posted by Parashooter View Post

Indeed. My original comment... "Of course, I'm talking about abusive overreach... Not necessarily the OP."..... was aimed squarely at exactly those situations that you've just described above. Thank you for elaborating on something that I thought I didn't need to outline, but clearly did.

Comment

As you seen above I'm treating this as a person not a police officer arrested. I'm sure the above posting people which like the Rat Rule would be screaming bloody murder if it was a non civil servant arrested but their all happy because of the bias against a certain group of people. This civil servant probably wasn't the guy that would be counting your rounds in mags or checking for bullet buttons. He probably was a 2a guy that was one of us. Sadly he is now being railroaded by the left and mocked and spit on by some not on the left but with a certain bias to a group. This is what the left and the antis want we are divided as a group and that is what's hurting us and making the left stronger.

Comment

Working...
                              X