Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay classy Ohio - searching for gunman

Uploaded October 15, 2020

Police are searching for a gunman who opened fire at several children as they played basketball on their street in Akron, Ohio Sunday. Akron police say a 15-year-old boy told officers he was playing basketball with several of his neighbors, including an 11-year-old boy. Posted by Abdul

https://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/v...K22VtbBYC2tcJc
    Police are searching for a gunman who opened fire at several children as they played basketball on their street in Akron, Ohio Sunday. Akron police say a 15-year-old boy told officers he was playing basketball with several of his neighbors, including an 11-year-old boy. Posted by Abdul
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition.

- Rudyard Kipling

Not defending the guy in the slightest, but I'm sure they told him to "slow down".

"Pardon me sir, but would you mind terribly decreasing the speed of your motor vehicle?"

A couple weeks ago near my house, I saw a 13ish year old white kid riding his bike, yell at a 80+ year old white woman driver... "Fuck you nigga, suck ma dick!"

We're doomed.
    Last edited by cas; 10-17-2020, 02:44 PM.
    Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket.

Comment

Working...
    X