Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

convicted road rage killer get shot and killed in separate road rage incident after 11 years in jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

convicted road rage killer get shot and killed in separate road rage incident after 11 years in jail

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/08/1...37856390565748
    A convicted road rage murderer was killed Wednesday after getting into an altercation with a driver in a separate traffic incident, Florida officials said.

Gary Lynn Durham, 40, who served 11 years behind bars for killing a man in a 2001 road rage dispute, got into the confrontation with motorist Robert Padgett, 42, at about 6:30 a.m. Wednesday in Plant City, Florida, the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office said.

"They were going back and forth in a road rage incident, and the shooter reportedly had tried to avoid and evade him, and at some point, the deceased guy ended up getting in front of him and stopping in the middle of the roadway and getting out and came back and confronted him," Larry McKinnon, a spokesman for the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office, told NBC News.

Padgett then fired at least one round from his semi-automatic handgun. He then administered CPR on Durham while waiting for deputies to arrive, officials said. Durham later died.

According to police records, Durham was arrested and charged with manslaughter in November 2001 after following a driver who he exchanged words with while behind the wheel. Durham approached Timothy Gibbs, 48, in a parking lot and punched him so hard it left him brain dead. Gibbs later died in a hospital.
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self."

sum men you just caint reach

Comment

And they say prison rehabilitation doesn't work!
      Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

He was trying to go two for two.
        "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self."

Comment

Hopefully the guy giving cpr did not catch a disease from this shitbird

Comment

Some people get repeated chances to change and seek a more righteous life and choose to chart their own course. Independence and freedom doesn't mean self-righteousness.
            True freedom and our inherent responsibility:
            https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...18&version=NLT
            https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...hronicles+7:14

Comment

Apologies in advance... BUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Only death cures stupid!
              SHADAP VARMINT!

Comment

I guess he failed the ultimate test.

Comment

Instant Karma's gonna getcha'
                  and shoot you right in the face
                  cause when you road rage after being in prison for it
                  you don't deserve to be with the human race

Comment

Now let's lock up the Judge that thought 11 years was enough time behind bars for the first murder.
                    LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport,

Comment

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post
                      Now let's lock up the Judge that thought 11 years was enough time behind bars for the first murder.
                      The guy who did the first murder got murdered this time (but yeah should have served more time though many have sadly gotten out with less for murder)

He was locked up for killing a man in a road rage incident, got released and got into another road rage incident but this time the guy he picked on shot and killed him.
                      Last edited by Destro; 08-13-2016, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post
                        Yeah right. There's a....person....who I see 2-3 times a week that, because he was in a bad mood, punched a total stranger who was walking on the wrong sidewalk at the wrong time, in the chest, killing him. He served less than 8 years.
                        β€œThe Wise are silent, the Foolish speak, and children are thus led astray.”
                        ― Algernon Blackwood

Comment

I guess it's a reminder that when I sit on Cross Island in a long line of cars & some douche, usually in a German luxury model, cuts the line the last second, I just have to take deep breaths.
                          Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Comment

Originally posted by Destro View Post
                            Instant Karma's gonna getcha'
                            and shoot you right in the face
                            cause when you road rage after being in prison for it
                            you don't deserve to be with the human race
                            That was beautiful!!!!! And eloquent!!!! πŸ‘

Comment

I knew a guy in College that was a monster - HUGE, worked out every day, held bench press records for his college football team, bounced at nightclubs, etc. He would carry C and D batteries in his center console for when people cut him off, etc. (roid rage, perhaps?). One day this little guy cuts him off. He nails the guy's car with a D battery and they wind-up on the side of the road duking it out. I see him a few days later and he looks like a raccoon with a broken nose and blackened eyes. The little guy tore the crap out of him.
                              He said he was switching from batteries to a yellow water gun. He was a funny bastard.
                              β€œThe Wise are silent, the Foolish speak, and children are thus led astray.”
                              ― Algernon Blackwood

Comment

Working...
                              X