3 Dead in FL Supermarket.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 Dead in FL Supermarket.

Two adults an a toddler. You have to been a special kind of evil to kill a toddler.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/10/3-dead...rket-shooting/

Two adults, toddler dead after shooter opens fire inside Florida supermarket

By Gabrielle Fonrouge

June 10, 2021 | 12:52pm | Updated

A shooter opened fire inside a Florida Publix supermarket late Thursday morning, leaving two adults and a toddler dead, officials said.

The Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office responded to the Royal Palm Beach grocery store inside The Crossroads complex around 11:30 a.m. and found a man and a woman, as well as a child, dead of gunshot wounds, the agency wrote in a press release.

One of the deceased was the shooter, cops said, adding that the incident near Okeechobee Boulevard was “NOT an active shooter situation.”

Melissa McKinlay, the Palm Beach County commissioner, told WPTV the dead child was a toddler, the outlet reported.

Detectives from the PBSO’s Violent Crimes Division are on scene investigating what led to the bloodshed.

Further details were not immediately available.

FILED UNDER CRIME , MASS SHOOTINGS , SHOOTINGS ,
    "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
    Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
    Finicky Fat Guy

Sounds domestic, hope there’s a special place for children killers

Comment

Palm Beach is, to the best of my knowledge, a liberal area. Whether this has any bearing on the incident is beyond my ability to care.
      Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Way too many of these shoots. Feels like there's 1 a week aside for the normal inner city violence that liberals have grown to accept and blame law abiding citizens for.

Comment

If the guy didn't have a gun he would have use the knife same outcome..Domestic

Comment

I'm a survivor. Me and David Hogg.
            • To be human is to be armed.
            • Ideology is the nemesis of intellect.
            • Social media are the "Assault Weapons" of the First Amendment.

Comment

Our son is a Publix manager in Florida, he says it was a domestic that made its way to the store before going very bad.

Comment

Working...
              X