Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Job Well Done by Florida Deputy! 1 Less Thug!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job Well Done by Florida Deputy! 1 Less Thug!

Check out this video. Unfreaking real. Glad they ventilated the son of a bitch! No disrespect to bitches everywhere.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...65135041873683
    The escape is nowhere near complete. The inventor of LIBERAL fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 45 because the 44th never worked.)

job well done in the end, but the deputy was way too laid back with these idiots...in the beginning..let them see you are complacent and they will take any advantage point they can take...
    You cant cure stupid, only kill it......
    Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.....

Comment

I love a happy ending --
      NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

But why do cops have to be so strict and over simple traffic infractions? Can't they be more respectful and pleasant?

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post
          But why do cops have to be so strict and over simple traffic infractions? Can't they be more respectful and pleasant?
          On more than one occasion ( oodles - LOL ) -- I'd get a ticket for some dumb thing I did ----

"Thank you for doing your job despite myself" --

I learned that from my Pappy ---
          NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

"a small stock AR-15-styled rifle"

Looked like an AR pistol to me, I would think a Sheriff should know that.

Comment

P/S -- those pesky Swiss will never learn ?

Comment

40 career arrests, 2 pending felonies and 2 warrants….but it’s the cops who are the problem 👍
                Why this POS isn’t a guest of the state somewhere is the fuggin question. I also love that this comes to us via a British news outlet, I guess the scumbags haircut could offend some people…our MSM is just protecting us.
                Last edited by Huntington Guy; 09-10-2021, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• Patriot1965
                  Patriot1965 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  because hes a demtard....

That happened fast.
                Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

• Mrprovy
                  Mrprovy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Always does!

Mind you I believe there was a kid in the car as well!!
                The escape is nowhere near complete. The inventor of LIBERAL fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 45 because the 44th never worked.)

Comment

I've seen the incident video a few times. Shit turns south fast. One thing I still don't understand is at one point, the Deputy on the left, who gets knocked to the ground when the perp comes at him from behind, throws three shots over the car the perp came out of. He had to have lost sight of the guy so I wonder who he w shooting at. One of the other passengers ran off in that direction but wasn't shooting at him. Reports said the two people out of the car at the start of the video (including the one that ran in the direction the cop send the rounds I am talking about) returned to the scene was called by the police and were cooperative. I'm just wondering what he was shooting at. Did he think the guy was that way rather than behind the car next to him?
                  "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
                  Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
                  Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Working...
                  X