Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baltimore State Attorney Marilyn Mosby Indicted by Grand Jury

January 13, 2022 | Sundance | 189 Comments
    Baltimore’s very special State Attorney, Marilyn Mosby, became famous in 2015 during the Freddie Gray case and the trial of six Baltimore police officers. Mosby led the “Black Lives Matter” effort to create a fraudulent case which resulted in two failed efforts at prosecution and the dismissal of all other charges. Meanwhile, Baltimore burned…

Earlier today, a grand jury delivered a four count indictment related to Mosby’s efforts to swindle COVID pandemic relief money for her own personal gain. Two counts of perjury (pandemic relief money), and two counts of falsifying mortgage applications without revealing she had outstanding IRS liabilities. She tried to purchase homes in Florida.

BALTIMORE – A Maryland grand jury on Thursday indicted Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby on two counts of perjury and two counts of filing false mortgage applications.

Mosby faces a hearing at an unscheduled date in the U.S. District Court of Maryland in Baltimore. If convicted on the charges, Mosby faces up to 30 years in prison and a $1 million fine for each count of filing a false mortgage application and up to five years in prison for each perjury charge.

The perjury charges stem from Mosby’s application for pandemic relief money in May and December of 2020, when the attorney filed for federal relief dollars even though she “had not experienced any of the enumerated financial hardships she claimed to have experienced,” according to court documents.

Mosby was earning more than $247,000 annually at the time of both filings, but collected more than $9,000 in biweekly installments from the relief money. (read more)
    Just desserts!

Baltimore’s very special State Attorney, Marilyn Mosby, became famous in 2015 during the Freddie Gray case and the trial of six Baltimore police officers.   Mosby led the “Black Lives Matter” effort to create a fraudulent case which resulted in two failed efforts at prosecution and the dismissal of all other charges.  Meanwhile, Baltimore burned… Earlier […]

The only good thing Baltimore has ever provided society is being the backdrop for The Wire

Comment

Does she rate the usual DNC forgiveness plan?
    Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

They're going to nail her to the wall.....like they did Cuomo.
      “The Wise are silent, the Foolish speak, and children are thus led astray.”
      Algernon Blackwood

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post
        Suffer bitch!

Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by NG9588 View Post
          The only good thing Baltimore has ever provided society is being the backdrop for The Wire
          She is the female version of Clive Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by tesla View Post

She is the female version of Clive Davis.
            Sheeeeeeeeeeeeit

Comment

Just another hood rat workin da system.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post
                Yup. Resign, step aside. Someone else will take the job. Charges dropped. Rinse Repeat.
                Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

Comment

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeit
                  The Wire is a documentary, prove me wrong…

Comment

I'd throw her a shot I think. Better looking than most of the mutants the dnc shits out at least.

Regarding The Wire, I aspire to one day be the white Omar. Might help some of the members see where I'm coming from. RIP Michael K. Williams. Indeed.

​​​​

Comment

I never got past a few episodes. Some silliness with the plainclothes cops was enough for me.
                      “The Wise are silent, the Foolish speak, and children are thus led astray.”
                      Algernon Blackwood

Comment

I have a feeling that nothing will happen to this racist POS.

Comment

I'd lighten up the tint in her gene pool......

Comment

Ahh when the mighty fall…I hope it hurts like hell when she lands.

Comment

Working...
                          X