• Show
Clear All

• StrongBeach
    replied
    Enjoy the Dirt Nap - Dindu !

Leave a comment:

• MossbergMan
    replied
    For a second I thought he had an LIG tattoo on his neck.

Leave a comment:

• OH UNCLE PAUL
    replied
    Well there goes the cure for sickle cell anemia down the tubes. He was our only hope.

Leave a comment:

• Tonto
    replied
    Originally posted by Destro View Post
    Sheeet. Not Pierre. I mean L'Pierre was a thug, but Pierre was a good boy, he didn't do nuthin.
    and he was an aspiring rapper...he was in the process of turning his life around...

Leave a comment:

• Destro
    replied
    Sheeet. Not Pierre. I mean L'Pierre was a thug, but Pierre was a good boy, he didn't do nuthin.

Leave a comment:

• UVBNAXED
    replied
    All I know is, nobody ever got shot listening to what they where directed to do by an LEO.

JUST SAYING.

Leave a comment:

• LazyLab
    replied
    I know !!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• crashguy
    replied
    I notice they didn't give the description of the officer involved ..... hmmm... I wonder why

Leave a comment:

• Mad Russian
    replied
    Another school attending church going choir boy shot for no reason at all!?
    Don't ahole lives matter?

NOPE! Answered my own question.

Leave a comment:

• Paté
    started a topic Chicago Police Fatally Shoot Black Teen

Chicago Police Fatally Shoot Black Teen

Which photo do you think the news will use? Chicago Police Fatally Shoot Black Teen, Prompting Angry Demonstrations — Here’s What Protesters and Officers Are Claiming Happened Apr. 13, 2016 9:52am Jon Street CHICAGO (TheBlaze/AP) More than 100 people have gathered in Chicago for a vigil and protest after the fatal shooting of a 16-year-old by a police officer. The demonstrations Tuesday came a day after coroners say Pierre L. Loury died at a hospital. Chicago Chief of Detectives Eugene Roy says the teen ran from a car believed to be connected to an earlier shooting. Roy says an officer chased the teen and an “armed confrontation” resulted in the officer shooting Loury. He says a weapon found at the scene was taken into evidence. “The subject, who is deceased, shot by police, did bail from the car that led to a foot pursuit,” John Escalante, deputy superintendent for the Chicago Police Department, told WLS-TV. “I believe only one officer actually participated in the foot pursuit.” “We do believe that this individual turned and pointed the handgun at the officer the handgun was recovered at the scene where the young man was shot,” Escalante added. Escalante told WBBM-TV that while he was just 16, Loury was a documented gang member who had posted a picture of himself holding a gun on Facebook. But Loury’s mother said her son didn’t have a gun. The boy’s stepfather says the family wants justice. Local media report the vigil was held at the site of the shooting. Protesters then marched through streets, sometimes disrupting traffic. The shooting is under investigation
Working...
X