Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muslim attacks cops and is killed in firefight. Liberals morn his death due to gun violence.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muslim attacks cops and is killed in firefight. Liberals morn his death due to gun violence.

Here's 2 stories for the post of one.

Below is the story how this guy Ahmed Aminamin El-Mofty shot police in Pennsylvania and was killed.
    Authorities have no idea why he did it.
    I was just going to post this story but in trying to google any info on Ahmed Aminamin El-Mofty, I found that the libtard antis have a website searching for photos of Aminamin to add to their "gun" memorial.

You can't make this shit up.
    A terrorist shoots a cop.
    Shoots at other cops, get's kill;ed by police and he's the victim of gun violence.

Here's the description of the webpage and the actual page itself so you don't need to click on it yourself. Of course you can go there if you want to and light a candle for Ahmed if you want to: Ahmed Aminamin El-Mofty, age 51 - Gun Memorial

gunmemorial.org/2017/12/22/ahmed-aminamin-el-mofty
    Ahmed Aminamin El-Mofty, age 51. logo. Do you have a photo of Ahmed? Fatally shot on December 22, 2017 in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. We need your help to add a photo for Ahmed Aminamin El-Mofty. Ahmed Aminamin El-Mofty, age 51

Fatally shot on December 22, 2017 in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
    logo_400px.png
    Do you have a photo of Ahmed?

0 candles have been lit for Ahmed.
    Light a candle for Ahmed.

about losing someone to gun violence:

And now the story that had me shaking my head first:
    Authorities have absolutely no idea why Ahmed Aminamin El-Mofty would try to kill them. None.
    Crackerjack detectives they have in PA. Or maybe, it's political? Naaaa couldn't be.
    Can anyone think of a probable reason that a guy named Aminamin El-Mofty might indiscriminately try to murder police officers?
    Pennsylvania gunman targeted police officers, authorities say

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/23...ities-say.html

Authorities in Harrisburg, Pa., were wondering Friday what drove a 51-year-old man to go on an afternoon shooting spree in which he apparently targeted police officers.

Police eventually shot and killed the gunman, whom authorities later identified as Ahmed Aminamin El-Mofty.

One Pennsylvania state trooper was shot during the spree, but she was expected to make a full recovery, authorities said.

The suspect had chased the trooper during one of three shootings that began at around 4 p.m.

By around 7 p.m., the suspect was dead.

Ed Marsico, Dauphin County district attorney, said police were deliberately targeted, and that El-Mofty was slain as he fired at officers while carrying two rifles and a shotgun, PennLive.com reported.

Marsico told WGAL-TV that officials had “no idea what the motivation is at this point.”

All he needed was a job and a hug

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
      All he needed was a job and a hug
      Hugs not guns

Homer-self-defense1.jpgheart guns.png
      I like that heart. Going to be ion my Valentine's card
      Last edited by Aquabach; 12-23-2017, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Have had to stay in Harrisburg a couple of times. Much of it is a shithole.

Comment

Working...
        X