Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hillarys answer

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...sault-weapons/

Which means bring in more terrorism to the Homeland and crush Americans Constitutional Rights
    Last edited by LazyLab; 06-13-2016, 12:43 PM.

What rights? We're begging, scrapping and remembering for what's left of our rights. If she gets in office were done.

Comment

muslims kill 50 people. answer is ban guns.

what did trump want to ban?? oh yeah the people commiting these crimes but that is not politically correct so americans will have to die.
      democrats will pretend they are doing something by creating new gun laws.

the stupidity is infuriating .
      the terrorists father and family should be arrested and charged or deported at the very least.
      they raised this fucking animal and they held the same beliefs.

let's make america great again

Comment

see the answer gets clearer to us fence sitters. I can't stand Trump. I think he's dangerous. I'm still not committed to voting for him, but the needle is tipping toward him. Obviously, I'm not rooting for more attacks, but I do believe these incidents help Trump because there is such a dichotomy.
        The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

Saint Augustine

Comment

And here's what I have to say to hillary...
          “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by HowardRoark View Post
            see the answer gets clearer to us fence sitters. I can't stand Trump. I think he's dangerous. I'm still not committed to voting for him, but the needle is tipping toward him. Obviously, I'm not rooting for more attacks, but I do believe these incidents help Trump because there is such a dichotomy.
            lets hope it tips a bit more
            let's make america great again

Comment

When's the last time there was any attack, let alone a terror attack that used a .50 ?
              They don't even use .50's in the sandbox regularly....
              That's just pure evidence right there that their own ideas are being pushed for sh!te reasons.
              "Remove one freedom per generation and soon you will have no freedom-and no one would have noticed."- Karl Marx

Comment

Working...
              X