The Pink Pistols comment on Orlando attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Pink Pistols comment on Orlando attack

What's that expression, I dont care who you are or what (or who) you do as long as you're on my side when the bullets start flying...

http://www.pinkpistols.org/
    Gwendolyn Patton, First Speaker of the Pink Pistols, an international GLBT self-defense organization, warns people not to jump immediately to the assailant’s guns as the object of blame, but to concentrate instead on Mateen’s violent acts. “The Pink Pistols gives condolences to all family and friends of those killed and injured at Pulse,” began Patton. “This is exactly the kind of heinous act that justifies our existence. At such a time of tragedy, let us not reach for the low-hanging fruit of blaming the killer’s guns. Let us stay focused on the fact that someone hated gay people so much they were ready to kill or injure so many. A human being did this. The human being’s tools are unimportant when compared to the bleakness of that person’s soul. I say again, GUNS did not do this. A human being did this, a dead human being. Our job now is not to demonize the man’s tools, but to condemn his acts and work to prevent such acts in the future.”

Holy shit ... Common sense!
    There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

Did someone say Pink Pistol?
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.
      NRA MEMBER-NRA RSO-NYSRPA
      FREEPORT R&R
      NY CCW - FLORIDA CCW - UTAH CCW - PA CCW
      APPLESEED RIFLEMAN
      2015 PISTOL CHAMPION FROM THAT OTHER L.I. GUN FORUM

Comment

Pink , green , yellow who gives a fuck as long as their armed.
        There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

Well thats a shock! Bravo for calling it what it is and not blaming an inanimate object...now do something about it and don't vote for that creature that will strip away our rights!

Comment

well said. common sense that cannot be grasped by some because of there fear or hatred of guns.
            let's make america great again

Comment

People's eyes will start opening, and realizing the false messages being put out by the Obama administration and others. They are beginning to see through this twisting of the facts, in order to always blame the guns.
              They've heard the warnings by Trump all this time, about terrorists in this country, and the Obama administrations reluctance to accept it. But now they are seeing for themselves. They're seeing a President still hung up on his agenda of gun control, at the expense of American lives. And they're not buying it anymore.
              Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!
              Certified NROI RSO

Member Freeport R&R

Comment

No doubt the author will receive the same courtesy from the press that black conservatives get.
                Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

This is the same group that was a co-plaintiff and sued DC's may issue policy and was awarded a temporary injunction striking down may issue.

Comment

Could we blame the fact that homosexuality is punishable by death in 10 countries or regions of the world, and they're all Muslim? Yes we can. That's called Islamic or Sharia Law, in this horrible case in Orlando, the Muslim countries don't even know why we are upset. That makes more sense then blaming the gun.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ed-by-death-2/
                    LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, (closed Sundays during Covid Apocalypse)

Comment

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post
                      Could we blame the fact that homosexuality is punishable by death in 10 countries or regions of the world, and they're all Muslim? Yes we can. That's called Islamic or Sharia Law, in this horrible case in Orlando, the Muslim countries don't even know why we are upset. That makes more sense then blaming the gun.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ed-by-death-2/
                      muzzies play by a whole different set of rules than the rest of humanity. To them, all non-believers are to be conquered, enslaved or killed. They hold the lives of their own quite cheaply. Our lives, they hold in contempt.
                      Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Now would be a good time to establish an alliance with The Pink Pistols. Perhaps a joint range event.

Comment

• GunsNGolf
                          GunsNGolf commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It's not a bad idea at all. I just looked. They have a NYC chapter with 202 members. It really would be some good press. Long Island Gun club and Pink Pistols join together to promote the legal and safe carry of firearms for self defense.

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
                        Now would be a good time to establish an alliance with The Pink Pistols. Perhaps a joint range event.
                        I agree. I'd even be willing to go to one of their monthly meetings and scope it out, make an initial unofficial introduction. GunsNGolf's idea may help dispel the stereotypes on both sides. And see if they have better t-shirts than us.

Comment

I'm in for a reach around, I mean reach out.

You know what kind of people I really don't like?
                          Other people.

Comment

I don't understand how anyone who is part of a "minority" group is not at the forefront of 2A rights.

Comment

Working...
                            X